Windows 10: I can not update to New Clock app for Windows 11 with Focus Sessions

Discus and support I can not update to New Clock app for Windows 11 with Focus Sessions in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; welcome I have a problem , I can not update my clock app with my windows 11 22000.186I rest my store with wsrest but it doesn't make it work... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TajAlasfiyaa, Sep 11, 2021.

1. I can not update to New Clock app for Windows 11 with Focus Sessions

welcome I have a problem , I can not update my clock app with my windows 11 22000.186I rest my store with wsrest but it doesn't make it work

:)

TajAlasfiyaa, Sep 11, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Introducing Windows 11

No, you'll get all the W11 updates as I have been doing so since build 22000.51. What you (and I) won't get are the new apps that are only being delivered for testing by Insiders, such as the new Store, the new Paint app or the Clock app.

Building a new, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11 | Windows 11 Forum
    First look at the new redesigned Windows 11 Paint app | Windows 11 Forum
    New Clock app for Windows 11 with Focus Sessions | Windows 11 Forum

Whether that will continue after W11 is officially released is an open question.....

3. How do I open up a new session in IE10?

Hi David,

Here are the steps on how to open a new session in Internet Explorer:

• Search Internet Explorer.
    • Click Alt.
    • Go to File.
    • Then click New session.

Note: This option is only available in Internet Explorer 11.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

I can not update to New Clock app for Windows 11 with Focus Sessions

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

I can not update to New Clock app for Windows 11 with Focus Sessions

1. I can not update to New Clock app for Windows 11 with Focus Sessions - Similar Threads - update Clock app

2. Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes: I've encountered a variety of bugs with the clock/focus session app in Windows.Clock resetting after a couple minutesOn the above screen, I click start focus session. After a couple minutes, it resets to this screen. Default Session Length Not RespectedAnother issue is that...
  3. Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes: I've encountered a variety of bugs with the clock/focus session app in Windows.Clock resetting after a couple minutesOn the above screen, I click start focus session. After a couple minutes, it resets to this screen. Default Session Length Not RespectedAnother issue is that...
  4. Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions: Sometimes, the description of the playlist shown in the focus sessions in the clock graphical user interface gets convert into html format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-integration-with-windows-clock-focus/391e3c1c-88c9-4107-b0c9-b487800b3801
  5. Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions

Spotify integration with windows clock focus sessions: Sometimes, the description of the playlist shown in the focus sessions in the clock graphical user interface gets convert into html format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-integration-with-windows-clock-focus/391e3c1c-88c9-4107-b0c9-b487800b3801
  6. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App: Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?...
  7. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App: Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?...
  8. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions: Hi. How can I cause the clock app to open in Alarms or Timer instead of Focus Sessions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-clock-app-opens-in-focus-sessions/ee12ca7b-b1ab-4c27-849e-59e294b882ba
  10. Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions

Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions: Hi. How can I cause the clock app to open in Alarms or Timer instead of Focus Sessions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-clock-app-opens-in-focus-sessions/ee12ca7b-b1ab-4c27-849e-59e294b882ba