Windows 10: i can not update with KB4598229. i tried 19 timnished i received the message that we can...

Discus and support i can not update with KB4598229. i tried 19 timnished i received the message that we can... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i can not update with KB4598229. i tried 19 timnished i received the message that we can not update your system. pls advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mohammadakef, Jan 16, 2021.

1. i can not update with KB4598229. i tried 19 timnished i received the message that we can...

i can not update with KB4598229. i tried 19 timnished i received the message that we can not update your system. pls advise

:)

mohammadakef, Jan 16, 2021
  2. n2bn2b Win User

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Office Insider Current Channel v2010 build 13328.20210 - Oct. 19

Source:
    Latest Office Updates for Windows

Change the update channel after you enable Office 365 clients to receive updates from Configuration Manager

Brink, Jan 16, 2021
  4. i can not update with KB4598229. i tried 19 timnished i received the message that we can...

Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

i can not update with KB4598229. i tried 19 timnished i received the message that we can...

1. i can not update with KB4598229. i tried 19 timnished i received the message that we can... - Similar Threads - update KB4598229 tried

2. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  3. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  4. Everytime I receive a message, a AI Voicelike TTS plays the messages I receive. I tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I receive a message, a AI Voicelike TTS plays the messages I receive. I tried...: This has been annoying me for the a week now, I had to mute any sound from Discord when I'm not in a call. Please tell how to turn this off....
  5. Everytime I receive a message, a AI Voicelike TTS plays the messages I receive. I tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime I receive a message, a AI Voicelike TTS plays the messages I receive. I tried...: This has been annoying me for the a week now, I had to mute any sound from Discord when I'm not in a call. Please tell how to turn this off....
  6. Update (KB4598229) failed 0x8007010b

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update (KB4598229) failed 0x8007010b: HI I'm trying to install new update but its giving me an error 0x8007010b It downloads it and starts installing but middle of it restarts the pc and then displays that it couldn't update and its reverting everything back I tried downloading it manually and installing it but...
  7. I cannot install Windows update KB4598229

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot install Windows update KB4598229: I receive the following message when I try to install the latest Windows update: 2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4598229 - Error 0x800f0831 I've tried to downloading and installing this update by downloading it from the...
  8. i can not receive on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can not receive on outlook: how to receive my outlook messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-receive-on-outlook/68d319cf-80d0-4eb4-8772-fd7082ab4683
  9. I receive this message: we can't sign in to your account

I receive this message: we can't sign in to your account: I need help accessing my account. Message i receive this message: we can't sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your acct and then sign back in. if you don't sign out now, files you create or changes will be lost. I can log in on the...
  10. I received a Windows 10 update this morning - I received a message that the Process was...

I received a Windows 10 update this morning - I received a message that the Process was...: Can Microsoft Support help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-a-windows-10-update-this-morning-i/b81a7c60-b2a6-47b8-9ecf-127e6f1889a9
Tags: