Windows 10: i can not use any of my pc functions, whatsapp desktop, check mail or send , install apps....

Discus and support i can not use any of my pc functions, whatsapp desktop, check mail or send , install apps.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can not use my pc to check mails. I tried syncing but not getting through, sent mail not going, whatapp desktop not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FreshServe, Jan 9, 2020.

1. i can not use any of my pc functions, whatsapp desktop, check mail or send , install apps....

I can not use my pc to check mails. I tried syncing but not getting through, sent mail not going, whatapp desktop not working

:)

FreshServe, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. i can not use any of my pc functions, whatsapp desktop, check mail or send , install apps.... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Airider Win User
    Store FUNCTIONS!! >

And NOW, following the above suggestion, I checked and USED Store to successfully download AND install WhatsApp Desktop. So at least some part of Store functions!

Since I don't have a SmartPhone (have a beloved antique Nokia 1G), which is necessary to use this app, I have deleted WhatsApp Desktop *Wink

acquired via Store >

i can not use any of my pc functions, whatsapp desktop, check mail or send , install apps.... [​IMG]

Airider, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

i can not use any of my pc functions, whatsapp desktop, check mail or send , install apps....

Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

i can not use any of my pc functions, whatsapp desktop, check mail or send , install apps....

1. i can not use any of my pc functions, whatsapp desktop, check mail or send , install apps.... - Similar Threads - functions whatsapp desktop

2. whatsapp desktop crashing when i try to send an image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whatsapp desktop crashing when i try to send an image: pretty simple issue but literally nothing is coming up online, whatsapp desktop app is crashing constantly whenever i try to send- whether this be by using copy and paste, click & drop or anything else. the same applies with files. i cant even send gifs anymore, i have to...
  3. whatsapp desktop crashing when i try to send an image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whatsapp desktop crashing when i try to send an image: pretty simple issue but literally nothing is coming up online, whatsapp desktop app is crashing constantly whenever i try to send- whether this be by using copy and paste, click & drop or anything else. the same applies with files. i cant even send gifs anymore, i have to...
  4. Can't send emails using windows mail on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't send emails using windows mail on my PC: Can't send emails using windows mail on my PC. Windows 10 Can receive but not send. Any help out there ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-using-windows-mail-on-my-pc/130647b5-465d-495a-a665-a00b03cf422d
  5. Can't send emails using windows mail on my PC

Can't send emails using windows mail on my PC: Can't send emails using windows mail on my PC. Windows 10 Can receive but not send. Any help out there ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-using-windows-mail-on-my-pc/130647b5-465d-495a-a665-a00b03cf422d
  6. Whatsapp desktop app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp desktop app: Hi,From the last 2 updates ,, I am seeing the message in the attached picture ,, when I am trying to make a whatsapp call from the latest whatsapp desktop app.My speaker is not engaged in any app acc to me during call....
  7. Whatsapp desktop app

Whatsapp desktop app: Hi,From the last 2 updates ,, I am seeing the message in the attached picture ,, when I am trying to make a whatsapp call from the latest whatsapp desktop app.My speaker is not engaged in any app acc to me during call....
  8. Can I install and use android apps on my PC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I install and use android apps on my PC?: Can I get android apps to my Windows PC without using any emulators? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-and-use-android-apps-on-my-pc/7da2c5af-d7ad-4fc5-ad2d-07c87466ab78
  9. mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive

mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive: mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive. What is the remedy? thanks jp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailoutlook-mail/8fd6a777-8d82-4ca3-9c0a-cb090ddac574
  10. Sending emails using Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending emails using Mail app: I have Windows 10 and an old version of Outlook 2007 installed on the pc. I’d like to use only Mail app. In the Settings I have Mail as my default email program. But when I 'send via email' in Word or Explorer, Outlook (2007) always opens. How to send email only using Mail?...