Windows 10: I can not use my keyboard and what is a domain?

Discus and support I can not use my keyboard and what is a domain? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't use my keyboard from my laptop anymore. It is blocked complete. I have to use the screen keyboard . What can be wrong ? I have an Acer Aspire... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by anouk peters, Dec 20, 2018.

1. I can not use my keyboard and what is a domain?

I can't use my keyboard from my laptop anymore. It is blocked complete. I have to use the screen keyboard . What can be wrong ? I have an Acer Aspire with Windows 8.1 and I have to be a part off a domain. What does it mean? I have also a lot shared dll's. Please help

:)

anouk peters, Dec 20, 2018
  2. robos Win User

Getting a domain name...

Just simple 3 steps to make your website glow to millions…
    Step 1: Sign up now and get a FREE domain!
    Step 2: Design your new website in minutes!
    Step 3: You are live! Share your life online!

Click here…

robos, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Windows 'domain'?

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern in the Microsoft Community. Follow these steps to find the domain name:

• Press the Windows key + R then choose System.
    • The name of your computer will be listed as the Full computer name.
    • The domain your computer belongs to will be listed as the Domain. If, instead of Domain, you see Workgroup, your computer
      is not a member of any domain.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Marvin Barc, Dec 20, 2018
  4. I can not use my keyboard and what is a domain?

Touch Keyboard Settings missing

Hi Graham,

• Have you installed all the pending Windows updates? If not I suggest you to check.

Also I suggest you to check whether the devices are governed or configured through group policy as you mentioned multiple devices used in a domain environment such as hospitals.

I suggest you to check whether the Onscreen Keyboard is working or not. Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + U and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access
      list. Or click on Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

I can not use my keyboard and what is a domain?

1. I can not use my keyboard and what is a domain? - Similar Threads - keyboard domain

2. my PC keyboard isn't working and I'm trying to find out how to fix it I think I might have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my PC keyboard isn't working and I'm trying to find out how to fix it I think I might have...: Why is my keyboard beeping when I type?I just want to type something but it keeps making a stupid beep noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keyboard-isnt-working-and-im-trying-to-find/69fb0d3d-50c0-4f9b-8a3e-cb4d5a782d81
  3. my PC keyboard isn't working and I'm trying to find out how to fix it I think I might have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my PC keyboard isn't working and I'm trying to find out how to fix it I think I might have...: Why is my keyboard beeping when I type?I just want to type something but it keeps making a stupid beep noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keyboard-isnt-working-and-im-trying-to-find/69fb0d3d-50c0-4f9b-8a3e-cb4d5a782d81
  4. The in built keyboard for my laptop is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The in built keyboard for my laptop is not working: Hey community,So I’ve had my laptop for roughly 3 years and have never had any problems but for the last few weeks the built-in keyboard and mouse were not working. I did some research and found out a possible solution which was to delete the drivers which I did and it worked...
  5. The in built keyboard for my laptop is not working

The in built keyboard for my laptop is not working: Hey community,So I’ve had my laptop for roughly 3 years and have never had any problems but for the last few weeks the built-in keyboard and mouse were not working. I did some research and found out a possible solution which was to delete the drivers which I did and it worked...
  6. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: I have a brand new logitech MX Anywhere S3 mouse and it will be working fine, but while I'm using it not sitting idle it will completely freeze. The trackpad still works on my computer, but the mouse will stay frozen until I use the windows search bar to search for "Bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: I have a brand new logitech MX Anywhere S3 mouse and it will be working fine, but while I'm using it not sitting idle it will completely freeze. The trackpad still works on my computer, but the mouse will stay frozen until I use the windows search bar to search for "Bluetooth...
  8. Keyboard Stops Working After Joining Domain - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Stops Working After Joining Domain - Windows 10: So we have a weird issue with one of our HP laptops - running Windows 10 Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3803, I have actually just reinstalled Windows as I am really stumped with this issue.The user has been experiencing an issue where the keyboard randomly stops working some...
  9. Keyboard Stops Working After Joining Domain - Windows 10

Keyboard Stops Working After Joining Domain - Windows 10: So we have a weird issue with one of our HP laptops - running Windows 10 Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3803, I have actually just reinstalled Windows as I am really stumped with this issue.The user has been experiencing an issue where the keyboard randomly stops working some...
  10. Keyboard Stops Working After Joining Domain - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging