Windows 10: i can not watcg my itune Movies on Microsoft computer

Discus and support i can not watcg my itune Movies on Microsoft computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem to downloade my itune movies and watch on Microsoft computer. its come up with the message " my PC account not allow, you need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmeNanglae1, Sep 4, 2020.

1. i can not watcg my itune Movies on Microsoft computer

Hi

I have a problem to downloade my itune movies and watch on Microsoft computer.

its come up with the message " my PC account not allow, you need to do to Microsoft account"

I don't know what tochange in the account.

someone help please.

Amy

:)

AmeNanglae1, Sep 4, 2020

2. Itunes movies on windows 10

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play Itunes movies on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow below link for further assistance.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Keep us posted if you face any issues on Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vinodh Kumar V, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 4, 2020
  4. RickC Win User

i can not watcg my itune Movies on Microsoft computer

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

i can not watcg my itune Movies on Microsoft computer

1. i can not watcg my itune Movies on Microsoft computer - Similar Threads - watcg itune Movies

2. If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?: If I buy a UHD movie for Xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-buy-a-uhd-movie-for-xbox-can-i-stream-on-my/94bfb9ad-cbaf-4eb9-98ae-f20c0b9348c0
  3. If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I buy a UHD movie for xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD?: If I buy a UHD movie for Xbox, can I stream on my computer as HD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-buy-a-uhd-movie-for-xbox-can-i-stream-on-my/94bfb9ad-cbaf-4eb9-98ae-f20c0b9348c0
  4. WIndows Movie Maker can't export my Movie on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIndows Movie Maker can't export my Movie on my computer: So, recently i found my old files with old movie made in Movie Maker 2.6I restored the images, music etc.and then i tryed to Export it, i got an error "Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie in the specified folder. Make sure that the original files used in the movie, as...
  5. WIndows Movie Maker can't export my Movie on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows Movie Maker can't export my Movie on my computer: So, recently i found my old files with old movie made in Movie Maker 2.6I restored the images, music etc.and then i tryed to Export it, i got an error "Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie in the specified folder. Make sure that the original files used in the movie, as...
  6. WIndows Movie Maker can't export my Movie on my computer

7. I want to install itunes on my computer

I want to install itunes on my computer: How do I install iTunes on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-itunes-on-my-computer/f8b2d321-33cd-4dab-a95d-2dab0591e9c9
  8. itunes and microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    itunes and microsoft: Have had iTunes on my computer for years to backup my iPhone and iPad. Trouble with the latest Windows 10 update and iTunes wouldn't recognize my iPhone or iPad indicating it was waiting for Windows to install device drivers. Cant seem to get the drivers from the store to...
  9. installing itunes om my computer

installing itunes om my computer: how do i install itunes on my computer its saying my device is not links to my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-itunes-om-my-computer/f88dbcbd-23bc-4893-85dc-5ae734aec290
  10. How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store

How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store: Someone in my family initiated a download of iTunes from the Microsoft Store. However, (a) the download keeps failing and restarting/retrying automatically, (b) I do not want iTunes installed on the PC and so I want to cancel it. Unfortunately, the download never completes...