Windows 10: I can only click on the back ground

Discus and support I can only click on the back ground in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; help, on my laptop, i am I lying able to click on the backdoor, pls look at this https://photos.app.goo.gl/NQZ5hjtF2biQ696d9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YeetYeetus1, Dec 11, 2020.

1. I can only click on the back ground

help, on my laptop, i am I lying able to click on the backdoor, pls look at this https://photos.app.goo.gl/NQZ5hjtF2biQ696d9

:)

YeetYeetus1, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

how to ground myself in a REALLY static heavy enviroment?

Get a strap but realize it needs to go to a natural ground. ie faucet or pipe. Or make one.

Some will tell you to plug the unit on and just ground to the case but that is not my suggestion. Never work on something that is plugged in

I agree with ^ if your house is wired correctly the screw on the outlet should be grounded

Jetster, Dec 11, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Valve Inflicts European Gamers with $1 = €1 Equation

Here's where I step in:
    • As much as being expressive is fine, being vocal about things isn't...it usually spoils some serious and interesting debates
    • Beyond a point let's agree to disagree with things...the participants of the debate hold the higher ground over the moderator of it, to decide when to do so...again, while things are within limits
    Use these pointers as you proceed with the ongoing discussion. Thank You.

btarunr, Dec 11, 2020
  4. I can only click on the back ground

How to change the screen background settings in Windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the background to the original.

• Type Themes and related settings in search bar. And click on that.

• Go to Themes.

• Under Windows default Themes select the back ground close the window.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

I can only click on the back ground

1. I can only click on the back ground - Similar Threads - click ground

2. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  3. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  4. Snapping windows is causing more clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping windows is causing more clicks: I finally figured out how to stop the snapping windows from showing me the different layouts. Is there any way I can stop my snaps from automatically going to a narrow screen in the middle of the screen? I am constantly spending time with my windows anymore maximizing,...
  5. Snapping windows is causing more clicks

Snapping windows is causing more clicks: I finally figured out how to stop the snapping windows from showing me the different layouts. Is there any way I can stop my snaps from automatically going to a narrow screen in the middle of the screen? I am constantly spending time with my windows anymore maximizing,...
  6. window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it: It happened so suddenly, it refresh my screen every time I click on it, I can't open in safe mode too, cold boot doesn't work, different profile account doesn't work, but I can open file while saving a file in other application, for example use "save" to save a PNG file in...
  7. window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it

window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it: It happened so suddenly, it refresh my screen every time I click on it, I can't open in safe mode too, cold boot doesn't work, different profile account doesn't work, but I can open file while saving a file in other application, for example use "save" to save a PNG file in...
  8. Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?: On my Lenovo netbook in Windows 11, clicking on anything about a taskbar's width ABOVE the task bar ... any link, any button in any app, any icon on the desktop ... not responsive. Since it's a netbook, I need all of the real estate I can get. Even if it weren't, it shouldn't...
  9. Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?

Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?: On my Lenovo netbook in Windows 11, clicking on anything about a taskbar's width ABOVE the task bar ... any link, any button in any app, any icon on the desktop ... not responsive. Since it's a netbook, I need all of the real estate I can get. Even if it weren't, it shouldn't...
  10. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...