Windows 10: I can only hear music

Discus and support I can only hear music in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As you can see i the title i can only hear music on my windows 10. it just happend ten minutes ago and don't know how. Its headphones and speakers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dannyachterberg, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I can only hear music

As you can see i the title i can only hear music on my windows 10.

it just happend ten minutes ago and don't know how.

Its headphones and speakers.

it is raly annoying so can you please help me?

:)

dannyachterberg, Dec 29, 2018

2. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
      Speakers/Headphones.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 29, 2018
  4. I can only hear music

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.

Speakers/Headphones.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

I can only hear music

1. I can only hear music - Similar Threads - hear music

2. Cannot Hear Music while in zoom call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Hear Music while in zoom call: This is pretty similar to a question that was answered here, but i'm specifically having issue with music playing on my computer being extremely muffled when I listen to it in a zoom call.Is it perhaps a default zoom setting?...
  3. Cannot Hear Music while in zoom call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Hear Music while in zoom call: This is pretty similar to a question that was answered here, but i'm specifically having issue with music playing on my computer being extremely muffled when I listen to it in a zoom call.Is it perhaps a default zoom setting?...
  4. When joining calls, all music gets filtered out and I only hear talking and no background...

When joining calls, all music gets filtered out and I only hear talking and no background...: I've already tried disabling the audio enhancements but I still have the same problem. Is there anything else I can do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-joining-calls-all-music-gets-filtered-out-and/76454a5e-9b0f-4986-a2a2-42ce4a4e9057
  5. When joining calls, all music gets filtered out and I only hear talking and no background...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When joining calls, all music gets filtered out and I only hear talking and no background...: I've already tried disabling the audio enhancements but I still have the same problem. Is there anything else I can do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-joining-calls-all-music-gets-filtered-out-and/76454a5e-9b0f-4986-a2a2-42ce4a4e9057
  6. When i listen music i only hear instrumental but vocals are low!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i listen music i only hear instrumental but vocals are low!: need help! when i was listening the music! i hear instrumental while the vocals are low can anyone please help! i don't wanna hear those pathetic instrumental music! when i turn on mono it just lows the the volume for fun! can anyone know how to fix this?please stop telling...
  7. When i listen music i only hear instrumental but vocals are low!

When i listen music i only hear instrumental but vocals are low!: need help! when i was listening the music! i hear instrumental while the vocals are low can anyone please help! i don't wanna hear those pathetic instrumental music! when i turn on mono it just lows the the volume for fun! can anyone know how to fix this?please stop telling...
  8. When i listen music i only hear instrumental but vocals are low!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Why my sound system is fail? I mean, I don't hear any music or songs or else any recordings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my sound system is fail? I mean, I don't hear any music or songs or else any recordings...: I want solution for my upside question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-sound-system-is-fail-i-mean-i-dont-hear-any/9895e5e8-4ac5-442d-8857-c57b9a7c3955
  10. Why my sound system is fail? I mean, I don't hear any music or songs or else any recordings...

Why my sound system is fail? I mean, I don't hear any music or songs or else any recordings...: I want solution for my upside question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-sound-system-is-fail-i-mean-i-dont-hear-any/9895e5e8-4ac5-442d-8857-c57b9a7c3955