Windows 10: I can only hear myself and nothing else

Discus and support I can only hear myself and nothing else in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I dont fucking know how, but I was changing my mic from the one on the camera I have to the one on my headset and now I can only hear myself and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/b1_v_, Dec 22, 2020.

1. /u/b1_v_ Win User

I can only hear myself and nothing else

I dont fucking know how, but I was changing my mic from the one on the camera I have to the one on my headset and now I can only hear myself and nothing else.

help me.

submitted by /u/b1_v_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/b1_v_, Dec 22, 2020

2. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
      Speakers/Headphones.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 22, 2020
  4. I can only hear myself and nothing else

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.

Speakers/Headphones.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

I can only hear myself and nothing else

1. I can only hear myself and nothing else - Similar Threads - hear myself nothing

2. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  3. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  4. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Double hearing myself

Double hearing myself: Ok so, i have a Windows 10 and my headphone mic was not working.I tried fixing it and something happened and i hear myself double on low volume, and i hear myself howling i dont know if howling is the right word in google translate but in romanian its microfonie and when i go...
  6. I hear myself on my headset

I hear myself on my headset: This is super annoying i deleted my sound card and my headphones from device manager and i still hear myself. "Listen to this device" is also off. Please help the only thing i can hear is myself and its driving me crazy....
  7. i can hear myself and also hear rumble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can hear myself and also hear rumble: i recently got a new pc and with that i got a a new headset,it has two 3.5mm cords that are plugged into the back of my pc one is for the microphone and the other is for the sound,the sound is ok,but when i plug in the mic and pick mic in in the reltek HD audio manager i can...
  8. I can hear myself when using audio apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can hear myself when using audio apps: I have recently bought the Logitech G432 headset. When I use my microphone in apps, I can hear myself, even if the sound is all the way turned down to zero. I tried a whole lot of stuff, but nothing seems to work. Any help? submitted by /u/Mrhappypineapple [link]...
  9. I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can hear myself constantly when using a microphone: Even when I don’t have any applications open I can still hear myself, can someone please help submitted by /u/blizzila [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5acur/i_can_hear_myself_constantly_when_using_a/
  10. I can only hear music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can only hear music: As you can see i the title i can only hear music on my windows 10. it just happend ten minutes ago and don't know how. Its headphones and speakers. it is raly annoying so can you please help me?...