Windows 10: i can only hear on my right ear how do i fix it?

Discus and support i can only hear on my right ear how do i fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-only-hear-on-my-right-ear-how-do-i-fix-it/df0873a2-0fef-4bc5-89b9-d42f91512527 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wolfie8233, Aug 17, 2022.

1. i can only hear on my right ear how do i fix it?

please help

:)

Wolfie8233, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

unable to connect a ear phone/audio line

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Ear phone. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to update all the drivers from the manufacturer web site and install and check if it helps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 17, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 17, 2022
  4. i can only hear on my right ear how do i fix it?

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Cortana can't hear me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

i can only hear on my right ear how do i fix it?

1. i can only hear on my right ear how do i fix it? - Similar Threads - hear right ear

2. I can only hear out of the right headphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only hear out of the right headphone.: Alright so on my HP Windows 10 laptop, I can only hear out of one ear and yes this happens for every single wired headphone I have so I know it's not the headphones. I also know it's the computer since they work fine on my Phone. All I know is that I think it might have...
  3. I can only hear out of the right headphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can only hear out of the right headphone.: Alright so on my HP Windows 10 laptop, I can only hear out of one ear and yes this happens for every single wired headphone I have so I know it's not the headphones. I also know it's the computer since they work fine on my Phone. All I know is that I think it might have...
  4. I can only hear out of the right headphone.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i can only hear on my right ear how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can only hear on my right ear how do i fix it?: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-only-hear-on-my-right-ear-how-do-i-fix-it/df0873a2-0fef-4bc5-89b9-d42f91512527
  6. How do I fix my windows audio problems cant hear any desktop sounds can only hear mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my windows audio problems cant hear any desktop sounds can only hear mic: Ok ok so basically I have this 3.5 mm audio jack to USB thing connector because my motherboard is fricked and It was working fine till now I randomly booted up my pc and I just hear nothing but myself and no desktop audio and my mic isnt even giving any input either, I...
  7. How do I fix my windows audio problems cant hear any desktop sounds can only hear mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my windows audio problems cant hear any desktop sounds can only hear mic: Ok ok so basically I have this 3.5 mm audio jack to USB thing connector because my motherboard is fricked and It was working fine till now I randomly booted up my pc and I just hear nothing but myself and no desktop audio and my mic isnt even giving any input either, I...
  8. How do I fix my windows audio problems cant hear any desktop sounds can only hear mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Can hear my audio through my mic, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can hear my audio through my mic, how do I fix it?: So I bought a new mic and it plugs in via analog, so I plugged it in and did a sound test. Had other audio playing on my headset but I muted it (meaning it can't be audio bleeding from my headset) but you could still hear it in the recording. Can someone help me fix this?...
  10. I can only hear music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can only hear music: As you can see i the title i can only hear music on my windows 10. it just happend ten minutes ago and don't know how. Its headphones and speakers. it is raly annoying so can you please help me?...