Windows 10: I can only see airplane mode and I cant figure out how to connect to my wifi. Someone help...

Discus and support I can only see airplane mode and I cant figure out how to connect to my wifi. Someone help... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smply_sydney [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/smply_sydney, Feb 26, 2021.

1. I can only see airplane mode and I cant figure out how to connect to my wifi. Someone help...

/u/smply_sydney, Feb 26, 2021

2. airplane mode

problem was:

pc cant connect to wifi cos airplane mode randomly turned on by itself

you can google to see why computer does that - microsoft seems to have never fixed this

fixed this by turning off something in services (this goes to show how many services are bad and should be off by default, again a long-standing microsoft problem that they've never made better)

new problem:

the wifi icon on botton left changed to the airplane mode icon

and when old problem was fixed, airplane mode icon is stuck like that

what are steps to fix?

what are troubleshoot this?

helpfixcomputer, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Airplane mode and wifi in action center

No, I don't have a physical on/off switch for my WiFi card. I have a Dell Laptop.
    Are there anymore suggestions? I'm greatful for the help I'm receiving.

Thank You One And All

Larry Aaron, Feb 26, 2021
  4. JJinaus Win User

I can only see airplane mode and I cant figure out how to connect to my wifi. Someone help...

Irritating Issue with Airplane Mode

A while back, our internet went down for a few days. We had to buy a wifi router and I connected wifi through a USB stick to my desktop. When the internet came back, I disconnected the wifi and reverted to LAN.

Now the airplane icon is stuck there even though there is no wifi attached, the only internet connection in the Network and Connections screen is the LAN connection, so there is no way I can get rid of it. When I windows A, there is no option for wifi or disabling airplane mode.

Can anyone please make any suggestions?

JJinaus, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

I can only see airplane mode and I cant figure out how to connect to my wifi. Someone help...

1. I can only see airplane mode and I cant figure out how to connect to my wifi. Someone help... - Similar Threads - airplane mode cant

2. I cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant figure out how to sign in: My sign in page went missing in my device. I tried to restart multiple times but it just stuck at the welcome page. I cant figure out how to sign in and I cant remember any changes or updates happens on the device. Please help me....
  3. I cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant figure out how to sign in: My sign in page went missing in my device. I tried to restart multiple times but it just stuck at the welcome page. I cant figure out how to sign in and I cant remember any changes or updates happens on the device. Please help me....
  4. I cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Cant see wifi or airplane mode in the network tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant see wifi or airplane mode in the network tab: So basicly, I cant see anything under the network tab. I’m almost 100% sure that I earlier on have been able to see it.Here is a picture of it...
  6. Cant see wifi or airplane mode in the network tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant see wifi or airplane mode in the network tab: So basicly, I cant see anything under the network tab. I’m almost 100% sure that I earlier on have been able to see it.Here is a picture of it...
  7. Cant see wifi or airplane mode in the network tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I cant connect to my wifi and the wifi and airplane mode bars are gone

I cant connect to my wifi and the wifi and airplane mode bars are gone: i really dont know what happened but when i was booting up my pc i was disconnected by my wifi and when i checked the wifi options were gone the airplone mode bar also dissapeared...
  9. Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode

Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode: Hey i need help asap, currently i got problem with connecting to my wifi on win 10. Lately when its happen when i got no internet on my connected wifi , then i click disconnected and this thing happen. Only this symbol showed up like computer with red cross and ithere is...
  10. help i cant turn off airplane mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help i cant turn off airplane mode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gfriedchicken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fk62zv/help_i_cant_turn_off_airplane_mode/