Windows 10: I can only use Brave browser
Discus and support I can only use Brave browser in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.So I have Firefox, Vivaldi, Edge, Chrome and Brave installed on my PC, however only brave works.When I use any of the other browsers it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karliask, Apr 13, 2023.
Thema:
I can only use Brave browser
Loading...
-
I can only use Brave browser - Similar Threads - Brave browser
-
How to enable and use Leo AI on Brave browser on PC or Phone
in Windows 10 NewsHow to enable and use Leo AI on Brave browser on PC or Phone: [ATTACH]Leo is an AI assistant built into the Brave browser. It can answer questions, generate content, summarize webpages, analyze documents, and help with other tasks without requiring you to open a separate AI chatbot. In this guide, we will show you how to enable and use... -
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED in all my browsers search except Brave
in Windows 10 GamingERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED in all my browsers search except Brave: Chrome and Edge browsers show me the same error ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED, it happens when I try to perform a search, also with Edge the startup images show an error when loading, the only browser that works for me is Brave, I have tried everything: restart the router, clear the... -
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED in all my browsers search except Brave
in Windows 10 Software and AppsERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED in all my browsers search except Brave: Chrome and Edge browsers show me the same error ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED, it happens when I try to perform a search, also with Edge the startup images show an error when loading, the only browser that works for me is Brave, I have tried everything: restart the router, clear the... -
I cant open Brave, the web browser
in Windows 10 GamingI cant open Brave, the web browser: Because it says that i need more time, personaly, i am the only one that has "access" to the PC. If anybody could help me, i would be gratefull. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-brave-the-web-browser/60b8094c-5a88-4916-a569-928770d9cdc7 -
I cant open Brave, the web browser
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI cant open Brave, the web browser: Because it says that i need more time, personaly, i am the only one that has "access" to the PC. If anybody could help me, i would be gratefull. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-brave-the-web-browser/60b8094c-5a88-4916-a569-928770d9cdc7 -
I cant open Brave, the web browser
in User Accounts and Family SafetyI cant open Brave, the web browser: Because it says that i need more time, personaly, i am the only one that has "access" to the PC. If anybody could help me, i would be gratefull. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-brave-the-web-browser/60b8094c-5a88-4916-a569-928770d9cdc7 -
Brave and Chrome Browsers crashing After Updates
in Windows 10 GamingBrave and Chrome Browsers crashing After Updates: After updating browsers and window11, both Brave and Chrome browsers crash every time a key is pressed. They won't even take any input before crashing . Any help ?... -
Brave and Chrome Browsers crashing After Updates
in Windows 10 Software and AppsBrave and Chrome Browsers crashing After Updates: After updating browsers and window11, both Brave and Chrome browsers crash every time a key is pressed. They won't even take any input before crashing . Any help ?... -
Downoading large zip from Brave browser to External HDD
in Windows 10 GamingDownoading large zip from Brave browser to External HDD: Hi!I work in media and often need to download large zips of footage to am external hard drive.Every time I do this it wants to clear my browser cookies. Not a problem cleared.But what else happens is that my local C: drive all of a a sudden gets slow and says it has 0 storage...