Windows 10: I can play MC Windows 10 on one computer, but not the other.

Discus and support I can play MC Windows 10 on one computer, but not the other. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free with my purchase of Minecraft Java Edition and I installed it on an old computer. I got the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by doki4945, Mar 6, 2021.

1. doki4945 Win User

I can play MC Windows 10 on one computer, but not the other.

I got a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free with my purchase of Minecraft Java Edition and I installed it on an old computer. I got the game through a code, so it was redeemed on that computer. Now I want to install Windows 10 Edition on my new computer but the Microsoft store says I need to buy the game, even though I should already own it. How can I transfer my copy to my new computer? I am using the same account on both computers, and when I go on my old computer I can play the game perfectly fine.

:)

doki4945, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

1. I can play MC Windows 10 on one computer, but not the other. - Similar Threads - play computer

2. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  3. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  4. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer randomly restarts while playing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer randomly restarts while playing!: When doing heavy task my pc restarts without BSOD. When I open a game it can restart in five minutes or in one, two, three hours of gameplay.Event Viewer always show me this:I've tried a fresh install of w10 and w11. Same issue.Already did this...
  6. My computer randomly restarts while playing!

My computer randomly restarts while playing!: When doing heavy task my pc restarts without BSOD. When I open a game it can restart in five minutes or in one, two, three hours of gameplay.Event Viewer always show me this:I've tried a fresh install of w10 and w11. Same issue.Already did this...
  7. Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.: I cannot find a driver that fixes the problem. I've turned off the audio effects in sound properties and restarted the computer and still does the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.

Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.: I cannot find a driver that fixes the problem. I've turned off the audio effects in sound properties and restarted the computer and still does the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  9. Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. computer wont play usb pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer wont play usb pictures: my computer wont recognise old movies on old usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-play-usb-pictures/f624a080-bf2f-4a48-bd4e-44283787fee9