Windows 10: I can print from Word or eXcel but, not from the network or saved PDF. I get error...

Discus and support I can print from Word or eXcel but, not from the network or saved PDF. I get error... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can print from Word or excel but, not from the network or saved PDF. I get error 0x8007007e. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sknight#, Jul 4, 2019.

1. sknight# Win User

I can print from Word or eXcel but, not from the network or saved PDF. I get error...

I can print from Word or excel but, not from the network or saved PDF. I get error 0x8007007e. How can I fix this?

:)

sknight#, Jul 4, 2019

2. Excel to PDF Printing

When printing a pdf from an excel file, an error message pops up stating I am not signed into Adobe Acrobat DC even though I am signed into Adobe Creative Cloud / Adobe Acrobat DC. Am I missing a step?

Rodeo Nation, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Jcox956 Win User
    Printing Excel workbook using "Microsoft print to PDF"

I am trying to print an excel workbook to PDF using "Microsoft print to PDF", and the print keeps stopping at page 20. Any suggestions?

Jcox956, Jul 4, 2019
  4. I can print from Word or eXcel but, not from the network or saved PDF. I get error...

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

I can print from Word or eXcel but, not from the network or saved PDF. I get error...

1. I can print from Word or eXcel but, not from the network or saved PDF. I get error... - Similar Threads - print Word eXcel

2. Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size: Hello , I have now finished an excel sheet but it is a big one that needs minimally to be printed on A2 size , but first I need to prepare it print to PDF in order to take it with me on a USB drive , maintaining all my formats and colors and ... etc , just as I've made the...
  3. Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size: Hello , I have now finished an excel sheet but it is a big one that needs minimally to be printed on A2 size , but first I need to prepare it print to PDF in order to take it with me on a USB drive , maintaining all my formats and colors and ... etc , just as I've made the...
  4. Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Print Duplex from Word Using Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Duplex from Word Using Microsoft Print to PDF: I just tried to use Microsoft Print to PDF to create a document from Word with duplexing. Note that this is entirely Windows, Word, and Microsoft Print to PDF, there are no physical printers or third party products involved. I was given two options: "Print One Sided" and...
  6. Trying to save a word or excel or PDF or text document in the network drive but it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to save a word or excel or PDF or text document in the network drive but it...: Hi, Using Windows 10 machine, Word 2016 64-bit. Issue: When I use save as options and select the G: folder G Drive is the network drive from the excel menu it defaults to D: Documents Local D drive rather than the location I select. I tried to change the Trusted...
  7. Print to File Word or Save Print Output As pdf

Print to File Word or Save Print Output As pdf: I know this is a common problem - I won't even bother to describe it in detail but i can't find a recent thread. Anyway, my printer is the default and Print to File is not checked in the print menu 2 common 'solutions'. I am trying to print documents related to my...
  8. Printing Errors from word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing Errors from word: Recently experienced problems when printing from Microsoft word. Headed paper and l;ogos will not print but the content of the message dose, This is obviously a Windows 10 update how doI correct...
  9. printing labels from excel using Word.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing labels from excel using Word.: I have set up the labels, and need 4 pages to print, however only the first one prints. I looked in properties, and in the details section, it shows "pages 1" In a previous version, set up for different information, it shows "pages 4" and prints all my pages. How do I...
  10. Can print from Word on Windows 10 but not from Excel. Any ideas please

Can print from Word on Windows 10 but not from Excel. Any ideas please: Hi, One of my colleagues cannot print from Excel since we changed to Windows 10. Word is okay. Are there any settings we need to change. Any ideas please? *Confused Looking like Adobe is proving hard to print also. 58152