Windows 10: I can print word documents but cannot prin pdf files. I am runing Windows 10

Discus and support I can print word documents but cannot prin pdf files. I am runing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can print word documents but cannot print pdf files. I am runing Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KathiJones1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. I can print word documents but cannot prin pdf files. I am runing Windows 10

I can print word documents but cannot print pdf files. I am runing Windows 10

:)

KathiJones1, Aug 4, 2019

2. I can print word documents but cannot prin pdf files. I am runing Windows 10

I can print word documents but cannot print pdf files. I am runing Windows 10

KathiJones1, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Problem with printing Word or PDF documents I get the message "Word not Responding".

I've always been able to print my documents but in the last two days encountered a problem. When asking my email or word documents to print nothing happens. With Word or PDF documents I get the message "Word not Responding". From what I've seen this may
    be linked to Windows 10 which I have. Any suggestions as to how to fix it as it is extremely frustrating, not to mention irritating?

Original title: Problem with printing

DermotMcInerney, Sep 29, 2019
  4. I can print word documents but cannot prin pdf files. I am runing Windows 10

Printing Word Document

Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts.

Any suggestions??

radmed osf, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

I can print word documents but cannot prin pdf files. I am runing Windows 10

1. I can print word documents but cannot prin pdf files. I am runing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - print word documents

2. Print a Word document in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print a Word document in Windows 10: All I want to do is print a Word document. When I go to "Print" it indicates "Save print output as" and I have to save as a file. What the heck????? When I save it, it saves as a .pdf and I still can't print the darn thing! All I want to do is print the document without...
  3. i can not print a document in PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can not print a document in PDF: I have been trying to Print my PDF file. I can not do it. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-print-a-document-in-pdf/f61248e3-31b7-4a98-b37a-7b45c9bfb6f4
  4. Print to File Word or Save Print Output As pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to File Word or Save Print Output As pdf: I know this is a common problem - I won't even bother to describe it in detail but i can't find a recent thread. Anyway, my printer is the default and Print to File is not checked in the print menu 2 common 'solutions'. I am trying to print documents related to my...
  5. how can I print a pdf file

how can I print a pdf file: How can I print a pdf file? It keeps asking for a password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-a-pdf-file/3d9c9cb4-09d0-4cac-bb46-44f7d6a13772"
  6. When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...

When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...: Printing worked fine. Then I installed the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 this morning and when I try to print, it brings up a "print to file" screen to save it as a file. It will not print a document....
  7. Cannot print from Word documents using Windows 10

Cannot print from Word documents using Windows 10: I have a HP Officejet 3830 All-in-One Printer. It cannot print from Word documents. It will print from the web and email. I did print for about a month, then stopped - perhaps after a Windows 10 update. The drivers are updated. Help!...
  8. Saving a Word document into a PDF file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Saving a Word document into a PDF file: I am getting the following error when saving to a PDF file in Word. I can open any PDF file I have, but I can't save one. I don't know where to go to solve this. I have reinstalled Adobe and Word....
  9. i am trying to print a document in word. but it is ecncripted . how do I get to where i can...

i am trying to print a document in word. but it is ecncripted . how do I get to where i can...: my documents are incripted how do I stop that. I cant read it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-print-a-document-in-word-but-it-is/2dfd73d2-91f2-4ee8-b576-db32f61c1a7a"
  10. Cannot print Word document in color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot print Word document in color: I've checked everything on my printer - all cartridges are full color included, cleaned , aligned and printing a test prints in color - but I cannot get my word document to print in color. I've checked properties, etc....