Windows 10: I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window.

Discus and support I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Randomly (and every few minutes) I will ONLY be able to click on the currently active window that I have open, regardless of the program. It can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AaronClements1, Aug 31, 2019.

1. I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window.

Randomly (and every few minutes) I will ONLY be able to click on the currently active window that I have open, regardless of the program. It can be the browser, a game engine, Word, ANYTHING. The only way to be able to click on things again is to press CTRL+ALT+Delete, and then cancel. Heeelllpppppp.

The exact same issue as here, but there was no resolution:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/can-only-click-on-one-window/f3ac0310-8372-4136-8d80-36d3031b6ced?page=2

:)

AaronClements1, Aug 31, 2019
  2. felipaopl Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 31, 2019
  4. I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window.

1. I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window. - Similar Threads - randomly interact click

2. All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimizing when I click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimizing when I click: All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimize when I clickWhile clicking any window currently open is randomly minimized does not matter what app is open nor how many times I click...
  3. All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimizing when I click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimizing when I click: All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimize when I clickWhile clicking any window currently open is randomly minimized does not matter what app is open nor how many times I click...
  4. I can click on apps but they do not open and i can only open my files?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can click on apps but they do not open and i can only open my files?!: I recently completely restarted my brothers old pc and i had it all perfect until i wanted to put my games on to it, now i cant open anything and i have tried everything! Please any help would be appreciated!!!...
  5. I can click on apps but they do not open and i can only open my files?!

I can click on apps but they do not open and i can only open my files?!: I recently completely restarted my brothers old pc and i had it all perfect until i wanted to put my games on to it, now i cant open anything and i have tried everything! Please any help would be appreciated!!!...
  6. Why can I only tap to click and not CLICK TO CLICK??

Why can I only tap to click and not CLICK TO CLICK??: So, you know how you used to be able to just click to click on things and not tap? Well, you can only tap to click apparently. I have tried everything I could think of and YouTube tutorials and similar issues, all to fix my touchpad. Every time I click, like press on the...
  7. Cannot click taskbar but can click current window, or can’t click taskbar, but can click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot click taskbar but can click current window, or can’t click taskbar, but can click...: After alt-tabbing in a video gamevalorant, I found myself not being able to click anything to the application I tabbed to.in this case it was google chrome I could switch tabs through my taskbar, but couldn’t click anything on the tab. I shut down my computer and re-opened...
  8. Cannot click taskbar but can click current window, or can’t click taskbar, but can click...

Cannot click taskbar but can click current window, or can’t click taskbar, but can click...: After alt-tabbing in a video gamevalorant, I found myself not being able to click anything to the application I tabbed to.in this case it was google chrome I could switch tabs through my taskbar, but couldn’t click anything on the tab. I shut down my computer and re-opened...
  9. open app window in current window where I clicked

in Windows 10 Customization
    open app window in current window where I clicked: Hi, I have multiple monitors on Windows 10. I want to see the app window show up in the monitor where I clicked the app shortcut. For example, I click Start button on 2nd monitor and then click Mail app, I want the Mail window open on the same monitor i.e. 2nd monitor....
  10. Can Only Interact With One Window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can Only Interact With One Window?: I have this strange issue with Windows 10 that I can only sometimes click outside an open window, here is an image as example, I can hover on things outside so I know it isn't the hardware is the issue. Things work again when I minimise the window. [IMG] I updated all my...