Windows 10: I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window.

Discus and support I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Randomly (and every few minutes) I will ONLY be able to click on the currently active window that I have open, regardless of the program. It can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AaronClements1, Aug 31, 2019.

1. I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window.

Randomly (and every few minutes) I will ONLY be able to click on the currently active window that I have open, regardless of the program. It can be the browser, a game engine, Word, ANYTHING. The only way to be able to click on things again is to press CTRL+ALT+Delete, and then cancel. Heeelllpppppp.

The exact same issue as here, but there was no resolution:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/can-only-click-on-one-window/f3ac0310-8372-4136-8d80-36d3031b6ced?page=2

:)

AaronClements1, Aug 31, 2019
  2. felipaopl Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 31, 2019
  4. I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window.

1. I can randomly ONLY interact (click) in the currently open window. - Similar Threads - randomly interact click

2. how can i open my pitures in my picture folder after i mistakingly clicked OPEN WITH...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i open my pitures in my picture folder after i mistakingly clicked OPEN WITH...: How can I open my pictures in my pictures folder on my computer after I mistakingly clicked OPEN WITH windows media file. Now all my pictures wont open in my folder...
  3. Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...

in Browsers and Email
    Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...: Hi Guys I often open entire folder from favorites to open multiple tabs at once. The issue i have is that Edge is loading only first/current tab and rest of the tab when click on them. This way i loose time waiting until page will be loaded. Is there any trick to force Edge...
  4. Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...: Hi Guys I often open entire folder from favorites to open multiple tabs at once. The issue i have is that Edge is loading only first/current tab and rest of the tab when click on them. This way i loose time waiting until page will be loaded. Is there any trick to force Edge...
  5. (Windows 10) Can I force Edge to open on the current desktop if its already open on another?

in Windows 10 Customization
    (Windows 10) Can I force Edge to open on the current desktop if its already open on another?: I like the virtual desktops Windows 10 offers via the Tab + Windows key-combination. It's a good way to separate the various functions to which a PC can be put. In my case I watch YouTube on one desktop, and game and browse on another. Unfortunately, if Edge is already open...
  6. I can open settings but trying to click on anything crashes the app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can open settings but trying to click on anything crashes the app: Hello can anybody help me I have the latest update of Windows and my settings will open but if i try to click on anything the app crashes sending me back to the desktop. The same problem happens with Paint 3D....
  7. Can only click on one window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can only click on one window?: I have no idea what happened but I can only click on one window. Like if I have Steam open I can only click on things in Steam. The task bar doesn't work to change either and I have to alt tab. Even if I do that I can see it but I cant click on anything....
  8. Microsoft Edge opens two pages when clicked on. I can only close one.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge opens two pages when clicked on. I can only close one.: I have Microsoft Edge set to open a blank page when opened. When I click on it in the taskbar, two blank page Edge windows open. One closes with X but the other one only closes with Task Manager. How do I fix this? 49758
  9. skype stopped interacting with windows...and I killed it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype stopped interacting with windows...and I killed it: ok..since I dont particularly care to try and copy pics off the skype community forum, please see this thread for the pics skype hung itself and had to be force closed - Skype Community since anniversary was installed, every now and then skype stops responding and I end...
  10. Windows randomly flash not responding when interacting

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows randomly flash not responding when interacting: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and I have been loving it. But today, most windows have begun to flash not responding when I interact with them (ie clicking, typing). This doesn't happen all the time but enough to interrupt my work. If you need any files or anything,...