Windows 10: i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into

Discus and support i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why cant i read saved emails on my laptop only on my phone there is no saved email to click into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ianmirfin, Nov 12, 2018.

1. ianmirfin Win User

i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into

why cant i read saved emails on my laptop only on my phone there is no saved email to click into

:)

ianmirfin, Nov 12, 2018
  2. sttubs Win User

Saved emails are now corrupted

My mom is running Win XP & using Outlook Express. She has a ton of saved emails, all organized in their own Local folders. About 95% are now corrupted. The age of the email does not seem to be a factor, it's just hit & miss. Any ideas about recovering these emails?

sttubs, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Louie Del Win User

i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into

saving email to my PC.

Hi Betty,

Regarding your concern with saving emails to your computer, we’d like to confirm if this has been addressed or resolved already. If you still need further assistance, we’d like to know if you’ve used an email application to save emails on Windows 7.

Also, have you already tried the suggested article provided by Ron Sommer that contains steps on
    how to add an account to Office Outlook and save email from there.

We’ll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into - Similar Threads - read saved emails

2. Windows 10 mail - can I delete an email account but save the emails?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail - can I delete an email account but save the emails?: I have a gmail account that I use with Windows 10 mail. I'd like to shut down that account, but still want access to those emails/folders. Do I lose everything if I cancel the gmail account? If so, how can I backup?...
  3. Saving an email to My Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving an email to My Documents: How do I transfer an email from the inbox to a folder in my documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-an-email-to-my-documents/a11e102f-7e8b-4330-801e-c78f862f2256"
  4. Email but not save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email but not save: How can I scan then email without the document. Just scan, email, close program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-but-not-save/371ff4b3-49ec-4c31-aac1-50cb464a024e
  5. emails received saved in email folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    emails received saved in email folders: how to find received emails saved in email folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-received-saved-in-email-folders/7cb9e2b6-6f54-4d32-8f22-ba83be216eac"
  6. Saved emails not going to my Drafts folder?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saved emails not going to my Drafts folder?: For some reason, emails that I am writing that I close and save are not going to my Drafts folder. I checked the setting in Outlook, lowered the number of minutes needed before its saved to 0 and directed it to my Drafts folder but still nothing. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...
  7. Saved Emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saved Emails: Why can't I open my saved emails? I keep getting a message to set up an account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/saved-emails/144e00eb-0bec-459f-be15-c22bbd0fe453
  8. Old Email account closing - how can i save received emails.

in Browsers and Email
    Old Email account closing - how can i save received emails.: Hello. I have had an email acc with virgin.net for some 30 plus years. About a year or so ago I was informed it was about to close and I would lose all my saved emails. I have tried to save some about a year ago but am hoping there is a simple one button press that will...
  9. Lost Saved Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Lost Saved Emails: When Microsoft switched their email system from Live to Outlook most of the emails I had in a saved folder disappeared. Anyone else had this problem and know of a fix? 68868
  10. Crossing over Saved Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Crossing over Saved Emails: I want to cross over saved emails from a older gmail account to another now used gmail account, damn gmail wont let me. Idea you brainy lot *Tongue ? 40922