Windows 10: I can receive but not send email through Spectrum with Windows 10 mail

Discus and support I can receive but not send email through Spectrum with Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Win 10 computer, using Windows Mail, can recieve mail from my Spectrum but cannot send. I am using the correct server settings according to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jerry Patterson, May 5, 2019.

1. I can receive but not send email through Spectrum with Windows 10 mail

My Win 10 computer, using Windows Mail, can recieve mail from my Spectrum but cannot send. I am using the correct server settings according to Spectrum. Any suggestions on what to try. Spectrum says that because i can send and receive via their web mail it isnt their problem.

:)

Jerry Patterson, May 5, 2019

2. Unable to send but able to receive email on Windows Live Mail

Unable to send but able to receive emails on Windows Live mail. After my modem was changed.

Able to receive email or send in spectrum browser.

Error :An unknown error was returned from SMTP server

Geraldsemrau, May 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail App can receive mail but can't send it

I am trying to use the Windows 10 Mail App to send/receive email using my work email account. I am able to successfully receive email but everytime I tried to send a new email, it goes straight to the Outbox and never gets sent.

When I received email initially, I had to accept a certificate. I haven't been prompted to accept a certificate with sending but I suspect that is the hang up.

How can I get the Mail App to send emails?

Zack Macomber, May 5, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

I can receive but not send email through Spectrum with Windows 10 mail

Windows 10 mail can receive email but not send

Hello Wanda,

Thank you for your time reaching out to us. Windows 10 Mail may have encountered an issue with the email configuration that caused the error message that you're getting. For us to further isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your email account prior to this issue?
    • What type of email account are you using? Is it IMAP or POP3?
    • Have you tried using another email address?
    • Are you still able to access your webmail? See if you can still send and receive emails on it.
    • How are you connected to the internet? Is it via wired or wireless connection?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try to remove your email account by following the steps on this

link
    and kindly set it up back by following this
    walkthrough

Kindly get back to us.

Xylee Del, May 5, 2019
Thema:

I can receive but not send email through Spectrum with Windows 10 mail

1. I can receive but not send email through Spectrum with Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - receive send email

2. I can receive emails but none will send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can receive emails but none will send: Why can I receive emails but I can't send any? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-emails-but-none-will-send/10710e50-c4f2-4a33-8bc5-75e74f1f8f0e
  3. I can receive emails but none will send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can receive emails but none will send: Why can I receive emails but I can't send any? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-emails-but-none-will-send/10710e50-c4f2-4a33-8bc5-75e74f1f8f0e
  4. I can receive emails but none will send

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i can receive email but cant send ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can receive email but cant send ?: i can receive email but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-email-but-cant-send/994fe75b-7331-42af-abbe-fa799affc775
  6. mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive

mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive: mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive. What is the remedy? thanks jp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailoutlook-mail/8fd6a777-8d82-4ca3-9c0a-cb090ddac574
  7. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We’ve heard of several folks speaking of the inability to send emails from the built-in Mail app within Windows 10. Now, this can be a huge problem for those who receive and send emails on a regular basis. We understand [...] This post Windows 10 Mail app...
  9. Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send e-mails through my Spectrum account: HELP! I have not been able to send any e-mails from my Spectrum account on my work computer since Jan. 23rd. I can send invoices through QuickBooks and send e-mails through my g-mail account from my work computer. I have been on the phone with Spectrum 6 times with no...
  10. Can Receive But Not Send iCloud email using MS Mail

Can Receive But Not Send iCloud email using MS Mail: Although my icloud email works fine from the icloud app, on Microsoft Mail I can send but not receive email. I have two factor authentication turned on, and have updated MS Mail with a new iCloud generated password, however the problem persists. Would appreciate any help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spectrum email not sending

2. using win mail on spectrum mail

3. can send emails but not receive windows 10 mail

4. windows mail not sending,
  5. cant send spectrum email from windows 10,
  6. windows mail cant recieve problem,
  7. recieve g mail but cant send windows 10,
  8. spectrum email wont send,
  9. unable to send emails through spectrum ,
  10. why does livemail not send in windows 10,
  11. yahoo mail app delete unknown error,