Windows 10: i can receive email but cant send ?

Discus and support i can receive email but cant send ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i can receive email but not send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by colin frost, Aug 13, 2022.

1. i can receive email but cant send ?

i can receive email but not send

:)

colin frost, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Cannot send or receive emails in Windows 10

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. I understand that you are unable to send or receive emails on your Windows 10 computer. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you using Google Chrome to check your emails?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

If you are using Windows Mail app to send or receive emails, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

If you are using Microsoft Outlook, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Error occurs when you send or receive an email message in Outlook or Outlook Express

Please reply with the details to assist you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 13, 2022
  3. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method. Contact your ISP for assistance". I contacted them and they had no idea why nor had any other trouble calls with the win 10 install. I have accomplished one time the SFC/scannow with negative results. any help would be appreciated

**SOLVED** After much research, I found that the ports assigned for incoming were set at 995, which the default for email is port 110. steps to solve were opening outlook, 1. clicking on file tab, 2. in info tab select account and social network settings, 3. select account settings, 4. select current email profile, 5. select change, 6. select more settings bottom right in window, 7. select the advanced tab (internet email settings), 8. select port 110 as incoming or select default tab, 9. close all and restart, open outlook and click send receive button and mail showed be receive and send.

hockeypuck, Aug 13, 2022
  4. i can receive email but cant send ?

Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

i can receive email but cant send ?

1. i can receive email but cant send ? - Similar Threads - receive email cant

2. I can receive emails but none will send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can receive emails but none will send: Why can I receive emails but I can't send any? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-emails-but-none-will-send/10710e50-c4f2-4a33-8bc5-75e74f1f8f0e
  3. I can receive emails but none will send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can receive emails but none will send: Why can I receive emails but I can't send any? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-emails-but-none-will-send/10710e50-c4f2-4a33-8bc5-75e74f1f8f0e
  4. I can receive emails but none will send

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i can receive email but cant send ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can receive email but cant send ?: i can receive email but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-email-but-cant-send/994fe75b-7331-42af-abbe-fa799affc775
  6. I cannot receive or send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot receive or send email: Since the latest update for windows 10, I cannot receive or send email from my BT account. Microsoft has to be the worst operating system ever sold. Thank goodness for the internet, as I can gain access to my account online. I need this operating system fixed....
  7. I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?: I can receive emails, but cannot send emails. Error messages states - Resembles spam, contains only links. How can I correct this so I can send emails?...
  8. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK: I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING...
  9. I can receive emails but not send them, help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can receive emails but not send them, help.: I have an outlook/ hotmail email account and can receive emails but not send them. how do i fix this? cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-emails-but-not-send-them-help/74f6fc63-d14f-4386-a041-fc2f88fac3a2
  10. I can receive email but can't send!! help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can receive email but can't send!! help!!: i have a brand new Dell computer, got my email accounts set up & receiving emails, no problem. however, when i try to send an email or reply to an email, it goes into the 'outbox' for a moment, then i get a message saying that it's being moved into the draft folder because...