Windows 10: I can receive emails fine but having problems sending sometimes with Windows Live Mail on...

Discus and support I can receive emails fine but having problems sending sometimes with Windows Live Mail on... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes I get a delay message : Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "#### "] to email address deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnDiPascale, May 10, 2021.

1. I can receive emails fine but having problems sending sometimes with Windows Live Mail on...

Sometimes I get a delay message : Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "#### "] to email address deleted for privacy. It has been in queue too long, and will not attempt delivery againI have also had : Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "#### "] to email address deleted for privacy. MTA p3plwbeout13-03.prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 104.47.17.97 - 550 , 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [173.201.192.166] weren

:)

AnnDiPascale, May 10, 2021

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, May 10, 2021
  3. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

That fix worked for me just fine. After updating to Win10 Ver. 20H2, Windows Live Mail refused to work properly on any of my accounts, except for Microsoft Hotmail. After the fix, Gmail and my company's POP/SMTP are working fine. Thanks for the info!

UPDATE: Just one thing, now that I've been exercising WLM after the fix. When I hover over Deleted Items for any account, an X comes up to the right for bulk-emptying the Deleted Items folder. When I click that X now I can make the files disappear, but I get this message once they're gone:

I can receive emails fine but having problems sending sometimes with Windows Live Mail on... [​IMG]

I checked the Deleted Items folder where WLM folders are stored and it's for-sure empty; is there perhaps another Registry value that would take care of this? No big deal, but...

Electrojim, May 10, 2021
  4. I can receive emails fine but having problems sending sometimes with Windows Live Mail on...

Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

Thanks again for the help. I did this and it has fixed half the problem. I can now send emails from Live Mail, but it still is not receiving them. When it goes into send/receive mode it still pops up the same error message noted above. Is there any other fix I can try? Thanks!

scooter60624, May 10, 2021
Thema:

I can receive emails fine but having problems sending sometimes with Windows Live Mail on...

1. I can receive emails fine but having problems sending sometimes with Windows Live Mail on... - Similar Threads - receive emails fine

2. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  3. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  4. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I have windows live mail and cannot send out a new email. Receiving emails just fine just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows live mail and cannot send out a new email. Receiving emails just fine just...: When I try to send a new email I get the following message: A problem occurred while trying to open this message. I am receiving email just fine but cannot send an email....
  6. I have windows live mail and cannot send out a new email. Receiving emails just fine just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows live mail and cannot send out a new email. Receiving emails just fine just...: When I try to send a new email I get the following message: A problem occurred while trying to open this message. I am receiving email just fine but cannot send an email....
  7. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  8. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails: Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E...
  9. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf
  10. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...