Windows 10: I can Remove Gun Grub menu 2.02 by Reinstalling Windows 10?

Discus and support I can Remove Gun Grub menu 2.02 by Reinstalling Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I'm Pawar Niraj,I using Windows 10 OS around 6 Years but Few Months ago I try PrimeOS Android to install with dual Boot then I Have Unistall PrimeOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NirajPawar, Dec 8, 2021.

1. I can Remove Gun Grub menu 2.02 by Reinstalling Windows 10?

Hi I'm Pawar Niraj,I using Windows 10 OS around 6 Years but Few Months ago I try PrimeOS Android to install with dual Boot then I Have Unistall PrimeOS in to my sytem but after Problem Is GUN GRUB 2.02 Showing there PrimeOS and Windows hd gpt Option so Remove PrimeOS from Grub Menu and DELL System start My Windows 10 OS by default Main Problem : I choose my OS after start Pc so i Have my Default OS windows 10.

:)

NirajPawar, Dec 8, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

GRUB M.I.A. - Ubuntu 10.10

"FS' is probably referring to the File Structure...

Did you try any of this? Re-installing Grub 2
    It cures a similar problem:"There may be times when a user needs to either move or reinstall a GRUB 2 installation. GRUB 2 needs to be reinstalled when a user is presented with a blank screen with only the word "GRUB", no prompt, and no ability to enter commands. This often happens when the MBR of the booting device is altered and GRUB 2 is removed, such as when Windows is installed after Ubuntu. Additionally, if a user cannot boot into an operating system at all, even using the rescue mode mode, a complete reinstallation of GRUB 2 may be necessary."

95Viper, Dec 9, 2021
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

I can Remove Gun Grub menu 2.02 by Reinstalling Windows 10?

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

I can Remove Gun Grub menu 2.02 by Reinstalling Windows 10?

1. I can Remove Gun Grub menu 2.02 by Reinstalling Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Remove Gun Grub

2. How can i remove ubuntu & grub loader from my pc without getting grub error ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove ubuntu & grub loader from my pc without getting grub error ??: I dual booted ubuntu with my windows 11 few time ago but now I want to remove grub and ubuntu from my laptop without getting grub error . Can anyone guide me how can i do it?...
  3. How can i remove ubuntu & grub loader from my pc without getting grub error ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i remove ubuntu & grub loader from my pc without getting grub error ??: I dual booted ubuntu with my windows 11 few time ago but now I want to remove grub and ubuntu from my laptop without getting grub error . Can anyone guide me how can i do it?...
  4. How can I Remove Grub on Startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Remove Grub on Startup?: I dual booted ubuntu with my windows 11 pc but I don't want my pc to display the grub screen everytime I turn it on and ask for my os choice as I want it to boot directly to windows but when required i can go to boot options by pressing F9 on system startup and run ubuntu. Is...
  5. How can I Remove Grub on Startup?

How can I Remove Grub on Startup?: I dual booted ubuntu with my windows 11 pc but I don't want my pc to display the grub screen everytime I turn it on and ask for my os choice as I want it to boot directly to windows but when required i can go to boot options by pressing F9 on system startup and run ubuntu. Is...
  6. I can Remove Gun Grub menu 2.02 by Reinstalling Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can Remove Gun Grub menu 2.02 by Reinstalling Windows 10?: Hi I'm Pawar Niraj,I using Windows 10 OS around 6 Years but Few Months ago I try PrimeOS Android to install with dual Boot then I Have Unistall PrimeOS in to my sytem but after Problem Is GUN GRUB 2.02 Showing there PrimeOS and Windows hd gpt Option so Remove PrimeOS from...
  7. I can Remove Gun Grub menu 2.02 by Reinstalling Windows 10?

I can Remove Gun Grub menu 2.02 by Reinstalling Windows 10?: Hi I'm Pawar Niraj,I using Windows 10 OS around 6 Years but Few Months ago I try PrimeOS Android to install with dual Boot then I Have Unistall PrimeOS in to my sytem but after Problem Is GUN GRUB 2.02 Showing there PrimeOS and Windows hd gpt Option so Remove PrimeOS from...
  8. Can I reinstall windows 10 from Lonovo BIOS menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I reinstall windows 10 from Lonovo BIOS menu?: submitted by /u/MichaelDokkan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7c3l0/can_i_reinstall_windows_10_from_lonovo_bios_menu/
  9. Windows 10 option missing in grub menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 option missing in grub menu: after installing Prime OS using easybcd Windows 10 option is not shwing in Grub menu...i am unable to enter in windows 10. when i try to reboot it only shows 3 options-:phoneix OS,Prime OS,android....there is no option to enter in windows 10...i used Easybcd to install prime...
  10. How to Remove Grub Bootloader

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Remove Grub Bootloader: I can't figure out how to remove Grub from my Windows installation. I at one time had a dual boot with Ubuntu but have since completely removed BOTH OS's and started over. I just updated Windows, and to my surprise the first boot screen I encountered was Grub. I tried...