Windows 10: I can reply one person anyone please answer me.

Discus and support I can reply one person anyone please answer me. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can comment , please any can answer me..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hafiz Muhammad UsamaKhan, Dec 4, 2018.

1. I can reply one person anyone please answer me.

I can comment , please any can answer me..

:)

Hafiz Muhammad UsamaKhan, Dec 4, 2018

2. i cant send a reply to answer desk

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to reply to answers desk, I suggest you to try the below to direct contact answers desk.

Steps : Press Windows key, type Contact support, select it and follow the On-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 4, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

I can reply one person anyone please answer me.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

I can reply one person anyone please answer me.

1. I can reply one person anyone please answer me. - Similar Threads - reply person anyone

2. daveM can answer that question? I cant reply the last one..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daveM can answer that question? I cant reply the last one..: Rdr 2 blue error problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem-can-answer-that-question-i-cant-reply-the/e3d9c8d1-31f2-403e-bb9d-2ee9698e2c64
  3. daveM can answer that question? I cant reply the last one..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daveM can answer that question? I cant reply the last one..: Rdr 2 blue error problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem-can-answer-that-question-i-cant-reply-the/e3d9c8d1-31f2-403e-bb9d-2ee9698e2c64
  4. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  5. Please can anyone help me

Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  6. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  7. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  8. Can anyone pls answer this..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone pls answer this..: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/will-i-be-still-be-able-to-connect-to-the-internet/e2c5f9a9-67f8-48d7-8e7d-2204a7e2b032?tm=1599130432539...
  9. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...
  10. Can anyone please tell me if one would lose their personal folders if they’re stored in C:\...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please tell me if one would lose their personal folders if they’re stored in C:\...: submitted by /u/vickey97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fii0mq/can_anyone_please_tell_me_if_one_would_lose_their/