Windows 10: I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11

Discus and support I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I have a problem in my business computer.İts a thinkpad e15 and its updated win11. After update When its locked or sleeped I can not see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aykut Mürkit, Dec 7, 2023.

1. I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11

Hello everyone,I have a problem in my business computer.İts a thinkpad e15 and its updated win11. After update When its locked or sleeped I can not see that button on taskbar. You can see the problem on screenshot. Please help me.

:)

Aykut Mürkit, Dec 7, 2023

2. Windows 11 Taskbar: Settings to Mimic Windows 10?

Feature request for Windows 11 Taskbar and Start to mimic Windows 10.

A simple toggle in settings to switch from Windows 11 Taskbar and Start to Windows 10.

• Make customization options options available after selecting Windows 10 "Classic" Taskbar and Start:
      • Never Combine Buttons
      • Use small taskbar buttons
      • Position Taskbar: Left, Right, Top, Bottom
      • Drag to resize Taskbar
      • Pin
      • The full Taskbar slide out menu
      • 2-column Start menu
      • and so on...
    Third party software and registry tweaks can restore all of the Windows 10 Taskbar and Start features. It seems that Microsoft, as the "parent" of Windows, should be able to provide the same capability.

Timothy2-11, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Dec 7, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11

Combine Taskbar Buttons Setting in Win 11

Hi BaumannMusic,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

In the initial releases of Windows 11 there are many options missing from the Taskbar and Start Menu that wee in Windows 11.

Microsoft listened to all the feedback from people and have started adding the functionality that people have asked for in Windows 11,soem were added in version 22h2 and the October update, the ability to ungroup Taskbar buttons is meant to be in an upcoming update.

Please open the Feedback Hub (Windows Key + F) and provide your suggestion on this mussing function to the Developers there, the more people that do, the sooner they will implement this.

DaveM121, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11

1. I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11 - Similar Threads - buttons taskbar

2. add the show desktop button to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add the show desktop button to the taskbar: how do I add the show desktop button to the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-the-show-desktop-button-to-the-taskbar/1981a045-773b-4c7e-b297-9bf6f48a82ff
  3. add the show desktop button to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add the show desktop button to the taskbar: how do I add the show desktop button to the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-the-show-desktop-button-to-the-taskbar/1981a045-773b-4c7e-b297-9bf6f48a82ff
  4. add the show desktop button to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?: The button on the side of the taskbar that collapsed all windows has been replaced in favour of the new "copilot" Ai. I don't require it and don't know how to. Is there anyway to bring that button back?...
  6. Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?

Is there any way to bring back the "collapse all windows" button on the taskbar?: The button on the side of the taskbar that collapsed all windows has been replaced in favour of the new "copilot" Ai. I don't require it and don't know how to. Is there anyway to bring that button back?...
  7. Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available: I updated my windows 11 today on 14th February 2024 and it moved the copilot preview button from next to the search button to the right side of the date and time on the taskbar. Now I can no longer click in that corner to take me to the desktop. I know there is a keyboard...
  8. Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available

Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available: I updated my windows 11 today on 14th February 2024 and it moved the copilot preview button from next to the search button to the right side of the date and time on the taskbar. Now I can no longer click in that corner to take me to the desktop. I know there is a keyboard...
  9. Every Button on Taskbar Not Working/ Interacting! Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Button on Taskbar Not Working/ Interacting! Windows 11: I don't know why button anything I click on the taskbar like the start button, search bar, and even settings button won't open or interact. I can't access most of the apps I use because of this, and I can't even go on settings to reset the computer. It won't let me open the...
  10. Every Button on Taskbar Not Working/ Interacting! Windows 11

Every Button on Taskbar Not Working/ Interacting! Windows 11: I don't know why button anything I click on the taskbar like the start button, search bar, and even settings button won't open or interact. I can't access most of the apps I use because of this, and I can't even go on settings to reset the computer. It won't let me open the...