Windows 10: I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11

Discus and support I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I have a problem in my business computer.İts a thinkpad e15 and its updated win11. After update When its locked or sleeped I can not see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aykut Mürkit, Dec 7, 2023.

1. I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11

Hello everyone,I have a problem in my business computer.İts a thinkpad e15 and its updated win11. After update When its locked or sleeped I can not see that button on taskbar. You can see the problem on screenshot. Please help me.

:)

Aykut Mürkit, Dec 7, 2023

2. Windows 11 Taskbar: Settings to Mimic Windows 10?

Feature request for Windows 11 Taskbar and Start to mimic Windows 10.

A simple toggle in settings to switch from Windows 11 Taskbar and Start to Windows 10.

• Make customization options options available after selecting Windows 10 "Classic" Taskbar and Start:
      • Never Combine Buttons
      • Use small taskbar buttons
      • Position Taskbar: Left, Right, Top, Bottom
      • Drag to resize Taskbar
      • Pin
      • The full Taskbar slide out menu
      • 2-column Start menu
      • and so on...
    Third party software and registry tweaks can restore all of the Windows 10 Taskbar and Start features. It seems that Microsoft, as the "parent" of Windows, should be able to provide the same capability.

Timothy2-11, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Dec 7, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11

Combine Taskbar Buttons Setting in Win 11

Hi BaumannMusic,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

In the initial releases of Windows 11 there are many options missing from the Taskbar and Start Menu that wee in Windows 11.

Microsoft listened to all the feedback from people and have started adding the functionality that people have asked for in Windows 11,soem were added in version 22h2 and the October update, the ability to ungroup Taskbar buttons is meant to be in an upcoming update.

Please open the Feedback Hub (Windows Key + F) and provide your suggestion on this mussing function to the Developers there, the more people that do, the sooner they will implement this.

DaveM121, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11

1. I can see buttons on taskbar windows 11 - Similar Threads - buttons taskbar

2. Copilot button keeps disappear from my windows taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot button keeps disappear from my windows taskbar: HiCopilot button keeps disappear from my windows taskbar and taskbar setting. I have reinstalled windows twice, trying to fix it, and the problem still exists. After each reinstallation, button was back, and it works fine. Few days later it disappeared again.Today the button...
  3. Copilot button keeps disappear from my windows taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot button keeps disappear from my windows taskbar: HiCopilot button keeps disappear from my windows taskbar and taskbar setting. I have reinstalled windows twice, trying to fix it, and the problem still exists. After each reinstallation, button was back, and it works fine. Few days later it disappeared again.Today the button...
  4. Settings taskbar button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings taskbar button not working: I was changing my settings and minimize it for a second to do something else. When i clicked on the icon from the taskbar, nothing happened. I can't hover over the icon and try to open it from the preview because that didn't work either. How do i keep this from happening...
  5. Settings taskbar button not workingf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings taskbar button not workingf: I was changing my settings and minimize it for a second to do something else. When i clicked on the icon from the taskbar, nothing happened. I can't hover over the icon and try to open it from the preview because that didn't work either. How do i keep this from happening...
  6. Settings taskbar button not workingf

Settings taskbar button not workingf: I was changing my settings and minimize it for a second to do something else. When i clicked on the icon from the taskbar, nothing happened. I can't hover over the icon and try to open it from the preview because that didn't work either. How do i keep this from happening...
  7. Settings taskbar button not workingf

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My taskbar doesn't work correctly, meaning it doesn't let me use the windows start button...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar doesn't work correctly, meaning it doesn't let me use the windows start button...: Another thing that I noticed is I am stuck in a "TEMP" user but when I try reset and try to log in to my actual user, it stills logs me in as a "TEMP"I tried to do the registry edit but I cant even access that application, even when I try to go through CTRL + R. I also try...
  9. My taskbar doesn't work correctly, meaning it doesn't let me use the windows start button...

My taskbar doesn't work correctly, meaning it doesn't let me use the windows start button...: Another thing that I noticed is I am stuck in a "TEMP" user but when I try reset and try to log in to my actual user, it stills logs me in as a "TEMP"I tried to do the registry edit but I cant even access that application, even when I try to go through CTRL + R. I also try...
  10. My taskbar doesn't work correctly, meaning it doesn't let me use the windows start button...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging