Windows 10: I can see my background through my taskbar

Discus and support I can see my background through my taskbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I got into using tablet PCs Since 2017, I noticed when I alternate from tablet mode to PC mode, I can see my desktop background fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheTechyButterfly, Nov 3, 2020.

1. I can see my background through my taskbar

Ever since I got into using tablet PCs Since 2017, I noticed when I alternate from tablet mode to PC mode, I can see my desktop background fully exposed when I go back in PC mode. It's so strange, I've tried repairing windows, and yet it doesn't work. I can wait for a few minutes, then the taskbar returns back to normal, so I wouldn't need to restart. Anybody else noticed this?

I can see my background through my taskbar [​IMG]

:)

TheTechyButterfly, Nov 3, 2020
  2. eddiepop Win User

Changing background color of taskbar

New windows 10 installation; background color of taskbar is ugly black, and can't figure out how to change it. Any suggestions?

eddiepop, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Nov 3, 2020
  4. I can see my background through my taskbar

Windows 10: Issues with Start Menu, background image, control panel settings command not working. Taskbar show on both the screen.

Hi Rex,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is some system files is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot use ms-settingsI can see my background through my taskbar :personalization-background", have you tried to run the command in the Run box?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and also try to change the background image.

Step 1: I recommend you to follow the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about Start Menu issues and check if it helps.
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12385/windows-10-troubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Step 2: I suggest you to change the background image by following the steps below and check if it helps.
    1. Right click on Desktop screen.
    2. Then click on Personalize.
    3. Choose Background.
    4. Then try to change the background settings.

Step 3: I recommend you to make changes in the taskbar settings.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Settings.

3. Turn on Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10 performance, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

I can see my background through my taskbar

1. I can see my background through my taskbar - Similar Threads - background through taskbar

2. I can only see my taskbar and I cannot see my cursor and every other app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only see my taskbar and I cannot see my cursor and every other app.: I can only see applications opened on the taskbar but I cannot see anything else like the app details, cursor and every app on the background. How can I fix this?...
  3. I can only see my taskbar and I cannot see my cursor and every other app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can only see my taskbar and I cannot see my cursor and every other app.: I can only see applications opened on the taskbar but I cannot see anything else like the app details, cursor and every app on the background. How can I fix this?...
  4. I can not change my background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not change my background: I have tried all the 3 steps that are given on your website and I don't know what to do anymore. When I select a new wallpaper it comes on my screen for 2 seconds and then changes back to the old one....
  5. I can not change my background

I can not change my background: I have tried all the 3 steps that are given on your website and I don't know what to do anymore. When I select a new wallpaper it comes on my screen for 2 seconds and then changes back to the old one....
  6. I can not change my background

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  8. I cant see my taskbar apps

I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  9. How Can I Scroll Through/See All The Stacked Taskbar Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Scroll Through/See All The Stacked Taskbar Apps?: Now that the Taskbar is no longer resizable in Windows 11, when it becomes full of pinned/running apps, stacking occurs on the rightmost app.Is using Task View the only way to see all those stacked apps?Thanks!...
  10. How Can I Scroll Through/See All The Stacked Taskbar Apps?

How Can I Scroll Through/See All The Stacked Taskbar Apps?: Now that the Taskbar is no longer resizable in Windows 11, when it becomes full of pinned/running apps, stacking occurs on the rightmost app.Is using Task View the only way to see all those stacked apps?Thanks!...