Windows 10: i can see something rare in my networking place

Discus and support i can see something rare in my networking place in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when i can on my network discovery option i see on router of my internet connection and i find another of TP link [ATTACH]for remove this unkwon icon i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AamirPatras, Dec 20, 2020.

1. i can see something rare in my networking place

when i can on my network discovery option i see on router of my internet connection and i find another of TP link i can see something rare in my networking place e7100e7d-9430-463a-aac9-2166c5da7507?upload=true.png for remove this unkwon icon i try many things i remove all my laptop deta but its still showing in network why i,m worry about it. maybe be is some kind of virus and somthig else plz help me to explain what is it and how can i remove ir from my system. UNNP IGP is my router and another is unknwon.when i discontect my wifi thats still show without internet in my system is some kind of windows updte hope so no be cause its shows TP link name with their MAC i can see something rare in my networking place 785e8a10-0932-4532-b96d-9425de96749b?upload=true.png and i can try windows 7 and some other version of windows 10 thats shows in all windows plz help me to know what is it and how can i remove it.

thanks

:)

AamirPatras, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Dec 20, 2020
  4. i can see something rare in my networking place

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

i can see something rare in my networking place

1. i can see something rare in my networking place - Similar Threads - something rare networking

2. I can see all wifi networks but not my own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can see all wifi networks but not my own: I did some updates and now I can't see my own wifi network on 1 of my laptops. I can all other known networks. I know it's broadcasting because I can see my wifi network on other devices phones, other laptops & smart TVs. I'm stumped... Any ideas would be appreciated....
  3. I can see all wifi networks but not my own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can see all wifi networks but not my own: I did some updates and now I can't see my own wifi network on 1 of my laptops. I can all other known networks. I know it's broadcasting because I can see my wifi network on other devices phones, other laptops & smart TVs. I'm stumped... Any ideas would be appreciated....
  4. I can see all wifi networks but not my own

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can see other's WiFi networks but not my own

I can see other's WiFi networks but not my own: Hi, I have Windows 10 on an ASUS Zen Pro laptop. I can connect to the internet by ethernet cable but can not connect to our WiFi network. Other devices in our home can connect to the WiFi except for this ASUS Zen Pro laptop. I can see my neighbor's WiFi networks from the...
  6. How can I see my streamer in network

How can I see my streamer in network: OS: windows 10 pro winver 1809 My streamer (dune hd base 3d) is connected with ethernet cable to my router. It has IP address, MAC, the smartphone applications works (it needs the streamer to have wi-fi and be on the same home network), but I can't see it on network. So I...
  7. I can no longer see the Mac on my Ethernet network

I can no longer see the Mac on my Ethernet network: I have/had a HomeGroup on my Ethernet network with an iMac and Windows 10 computer. I can no longer see the iMac when I click Network in the File Explorer. No doubt some setting needs to be changed. What is interesting is that one of my Windows 10 backups goes to a HD...
  8. Why can I not see other PCs on my network?

Why can I not see other PCs on my network?: I have a small home network with two computers on the same WiFi connection. Both are Windows 10 and I log on to them with the same Microsoft account. They are both on the same workgroup. So pretty simple setup. I store files on my desktop that I often access from the laptop....
  9. Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.: I have windows 10 - updated with the latest software. Network adapter drivers are the latest. I am connected via eithernet or Wifi and have the SAME issue. I enabled the settings to allow network discovery and to be seen on the network for private networks. Both Wifi and...
  10. Can not see my system on the network

Can not see my system on the network: Hello, please i need help, i cant find my laptop on the private home network i connect to and other PC's cant seem to see me too. I've tried all settings i know but its still not working....