Windows 10: I can see the mouse pointer during windows 10 shutdown, is normal or a glitch?

Discus and support I can see the mouse pointer during windows 10 shutdown, is normal or a glitch? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like the title say. submitted by /u/Arkstant [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Arkstant, Feb 28, 2020.

1. I can see the mouse pointer during windows 10 shutdown, is normal or a glitch?

/u/Arkstant, Feb 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 mouse pointer glitches

Hi Harry,

It's really odd that your mouse pointer turns into a horizontal dashed lines. A changes such as updates might have occurred without you noticing it. However, we don't want to assume anything yet until we isolated the concern. We suggest that you update the
    drivers of your mouse in Device Manager. You may check the steps in this
    article
    to learn how to do so.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Feb 28, 2020
  4. I can see the mouse pointer during windows 10 shutdown, is normal or a glitch?

My mouse pointer is switching from the loading mouse pointer to the normal pointer really fast in Windows 10

<Original Title: Mouse Pointer>

My mouse pointer is switching from the loading mouse pointer to the normal pointer really fast and I have scanned my laptop for harmful malware and deleted everything that was dangerous for my laptop and I'm using Windows 10. please help.

KYLEHUGHES101992, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

I can see the mouse pointer during windows 10 shutdown, is normal or a glitch?

1. I can see the mouse pointer during windows 10 shutdown, is normal or a glitch? - Similar Threads - mouse pointer during

2. Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch: So I have this weirdest bug/glitch. I think it appeared after the latest 23H2 update but I'm not sure.Mouse pointer changed it's color and animation. This happens when I start my PC. In order to fix it I need to turn the monitor off and then turn it back on.See the attached...
  3. Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch: So I have this weirdest bug/glitch. I think it appeared after the latest 23H2 update but I'm not sure.Mouse pointer changed it's color and animation. This happens when I start my PC. In order to fix it I need to turn the monitor off and then turn it back on.See the attached...
  4. See-through mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    See-through mouse pointer: Is there a way I can make my pointer see through? I just need the outline. I need to see what's underneath because I use a large pointer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-through-mouse-pointer/2aaad22b-361b-460b-b6e2-71dcac51680f
  5. See-through mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    See-through mouse pointer: Is there a way I can make my pointer see through? I just need the outline. I need to see what's underneath because I use a large pointer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-through-mouse-pointer/2aaad22b-361b-460b-b6e2-71dcac51680f
  6. windows 10 -will not shutdown normally.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 -will not shutdown normally.: I am using the command shutdown /s to shut down my system. How can I find out what app is not closing that's keeping the system running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-shutdown-normally/ab5a22ef-5785-453c-aa64-4229d0b1bdcc
  7. Windows freezes during boot after a normal restart or shutdown. After a forced shutdown it...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows freezes during boot after a normal restart or shutdown. After a forced shutdown it...: I'm very sure this issue is hardware related as it only happens on two of my systems with very similar Supermicro motherboards, X9DAE and X9DRi-LN+. Linux always boots without problems....
  8. windows 10 - no mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 - no mouse pointer: I have lost my mouse pointer. Tried all the remedies in the suppose threads, no luck. attempted to to a clean install, and that is not working. Have tried the suggested fixes, but not sure what / how to fix this / these issues...
  9. Bug: Mouse pointer keeps glitching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug: Mouse pointer keeps glitching: Hi there, ever since i used the last update, ive been having issues with my mouse. It keeos jumping around the screen, doing random functions, and does all of this when i dont even touch the mouse My computer is clean from any viruses or malware Its the computer itsself,...
  10. Can't see mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't see mouse pointer: Help, I can't see mouse pointer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-mouse-pointer/2c122933-c801-4c57-b3e6-2441d35d95fc