Windows 10: I can set up my acer swift 1

Discus and support I can set up my acer swift 1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I configure my computer, I stay on a blue screen at the service tab, right after the configuration of the office suite. I can't do anything more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joanie Matteau, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I can set up my acer swift 1

when I configure my computer, I stay on a blue screen at the service tab, right after the configuration of the office suite. I can't do anything more except go back and the setup never completes. What can I do?

:)

Joanie Matteau, Feb 7, 2023

2. NEW Acer Swift 1 - Unable to setup Fingerprint

I recently bought a new Acer Swift 1 laptop, but I'm unable to get the fingerprint option set up. I've tried almost all suggestion from a previous thread posted by someone else, but I have not have much success. Please help!!

KristiGoetting, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Multiple BSODs on laptop (Acer Swift 1)

1:
    a: I get nothing on the health tab. I'm not sure if its due to my storage being eMMC (I had tried looking at my drive with crystaldiskinfo before and got nothing)
    b:
    I can set up my acer swift 1 [​IMG]
    At the very end of the test I got "Read Error, Test Aborted"
    c:

2:

4: Dropbox - chkdsk.txt - Simplify your life

PeacefulTempest, Feb 7, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I can set up my acer swift 1

How do I use tablet mode in acer swift 1 windows 10

Hi Ben

The Acer Swift 1 has no touchscreen capability in its list of specs, if that does not exist, then you cannot use that on your laptop . . .

https://www.cnet.com/products/acer-swift-1/

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

I can set up my acer swift 1

1. I can set up my acer swift 1 - Similar Threads - set acer swift

2. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop acer Swift 1: My laptop acer Swift 1. I restart it, keep my file and download the local or cloud something and when I restart, they say that my laptop have a problem and can't restart so I back my laptop but when I open it they are open and just seeing the logo then it's shut-down on their...
  3. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop acer Swift 1: My laptop acer Swift 1. I restart it, keep my file and download the local or cloud something and when I restart, they say that my laptop have a problem and can't restart so I back my laptop but when I open it they are open and just seeing the logo then it's shut-down on their...
  4. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can set up my acer swift 1

I can set up my acer swift 1: when I configure my computer, I stay on a blue screen at the service tab, right after the configuration of the office suite. I can't do anything more except go back and the setup never completes. What can I do?...
  6. I can set up my acer swift 1

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can set up my acer swift 1: when I configure my computer, I stay on a blue screen at the service tab, right after the configuration of the office suite. I can't do anything more except go back and the setup never completes. What can I do?...
  7. I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1

I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1: Hello there,I am stuck on the first step of setting up my new Acer swift 1. I have been required to log into the internet as part of the initial set up and my wifi has a caps and no caps password in it. As there is no cap lock indicator I am unable to put this password in...
  8. I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1: Hello there,I am stuck on the first step of setting up my new Acer swift 1. I have been required to log into the internet as part of the initial set up and my wifi has a caps and no caps password in it. As there is no cap lock indicator I am unable to put this password in...
  9. Multiple BSODs on laptop (Acer Swift 1)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs on laptop (Acer Swift 1): Hello all. So to quickly recap the past issues I have had I got my Acer Swift 1 SF114-32 back in February and noticed a month or two ago I was getting BSOD type crashes (most of the time it seemed without an actual blue screen). A lot of these crashes had the bugcheck...
  10. Acer Swift 1 Fingerprint Login Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer Swift 1 Fingerprint Login Issue: Hi, I have just recently bought an Acer Swift 1 laptop with Windows 10 Home. On the whole it looks great and performs well for the price, and does everything I need it to. The only issue seems to be the fingerprint scanner is very hit and miss - it takes a long time to...