Windows 10: I can sign into microsoft from the site but not on my laptop.

Discus and support I can sign into microsoft from the site but not on my laptop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can log into my microsoft account via the web page but not through windows on my laptop. When I try logging in via windows the login in hangs up for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Genusii, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Genusii Win User

I can sign into microsoft from the site but not on my laptop.

I can log into my microsoft account via the web page but not through windows on my laptop. When I try logging in via windows the login in hangs up for extended period of time then I get this "Oops, something went wrongDue to an unexpected error, we can't sign this account in to your other apps. Don't worry, we will sign you into this app. You can fix this by going to Settings > Accounts > Your info." When I go into "your info" there is nothing I can fix. I also cannot sync my accounts. When I click sync it freezes up. This is a new computer no other users are on it. Not sure if this is a

:)

Genusii, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I can sign into microsoft from the site but not on my laptop. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 26, 2021
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jun 26, 2021
  4. I can sign into microsoft from the site but not on my laptop.

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

I can sign into microsoft from the site but not on my laptop.

1. I can sign into microsoft from the site but not on my laptop. - Similar Threads - sign microsoft site

2. Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?: So my question. I recently got a divorce and my ex is keeping the windows laptop that’s been signed into my Microsoft account. I want to remove my Microsoft account from the laptop so she doesn’t have access to anything else of mine with that account. But she fears she will...
  3. Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?: So my question. I recently got a divorce and my ex is keeping the windows laptop that’s been signed into my Microsoft account. I want to remove my Microsoft account from the laptop so she doesn’t have access to anything else of mine with that account. But she fears she will...
  4. Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I maintain my site in microsoft windows?

How can I maintain my site in microsoft windows?: I cannot maintain my website on windows 10. I don't know what is going on with my site. Kindly anyone knows what the issue is if this issue is with my windows so let me know.My site URL is; https://nsfasguide.com/...
  6. How can I maintain my site in microsoft windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I maintain my site in microsoft windows?: I have installed microsoft windows 10 in my laptop, but suddenly my windows disappear or are closed on my laptop. This problems oftenly come in my laptop alot of times. And I am managing my site on windows, if this harm to my site or not or how can I maintain or fix this...
  7. How can I maintain my site in microsoft windows?

How can I maintain my site in microsoft windows?: I have installed microsoft windows 10 in my laptop, but suddenly my windows disappear or are closed on my laptop. This problems oftenly come in my laptop alot of times. And I am managing my site on windows, if this harm to my site or not or how can I maintain or fix this...
  8. How can I maintain my site in microsoft windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Microsoft site sign in error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft site sign in error.: I got an error for sign in microsoft account. ADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the...
  10. Microsoft site sign in error.

Microsoft site sign in error.: I got an error for sign in microsoft account. ADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the...