Windows 10: I can`t activate win 10

Discus and support I can`t activate win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have a Vaio laptop with original Win 8 Home.And I updated my VAIO to 10 Home many mounth ago... Now I change my HDD to a new SSD and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sara1378, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Sara1378 Win User

I can`t activate win 10

Hi

I have a Vaio laptop with original Win 8 Home.And I updated my VAIO to 10 Home many mounth ago...
    Now I change my HDD to a new SSD and then install a new win 10 home on my Vaio,but my win 10 is not active.I don`t have any product key ...

Is it possioble to active my windows again ?

:)

Sara1378, Sep 26, 2019

2. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 26, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can`t activate win 10

Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

I can`t activate win 10

1. I can`t activate win 10 - Similar Threads - can`t activate

2. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  3. can`t activate Windows 11 Home after reinstall - Microsoft Support is not contacting me either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can`t activate Windows 11 Home after reinstall - Microsoft Support is not contacting me either: Hello,I reinstalled Windows 11 Home and now I can`t activate Windows. I tried Troubleshooter. It says hardware may have changed.Although I didn`t change any hardware, I clicked on the hardware changed link which took me to the next menu This new menu lists my other devices...
  4. can`t activate Windows 11 Home after reinstall - Microsoft Support is not contacting me either

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can`t activate Windows 11 Home after reinstall - Microsoft Support is not contacting me either: Hello,I reinstalled Windows 11 Home and now I can`t activate Windows. I tried Troubleshooter. It says hardware may have changed.Although I didn`t change any hardware, I clicked on the hardware changed link which took me to the next menu This new menu lists my other devices...
  5. How can I activate Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 if I don´t have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 if I don´t have the...: Good afternoon:I need to activate the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 in the developer.I'm currently using Office 2019 32 bits, I have Windows 10.I've already searched for the file: mscomct2.ocx in disk C and it gives me this info:What can I do to safely solve my...
  6. How can I activate Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 if I don´t have the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I activate Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 if I don´t have the...: Good afternoon:I need to activate the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 in the developer.I'm currently using Office 2019 32 bits, I have Windows 10.I've already searched for the file: mscomct2.ocx in disk C and it gives me this info:What can I do to safely solve my...
  7. How can I activate Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 if I don´t have the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. can`t activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can`t activate windows: [IMG]how do I connect to my organizations network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows/96f6f341-9c4f-4626-9783-8cf9fb54ef74
  9. Can`t activate windows 10 professional

Can`t activate windows 10 professional: Hello! I`ve just bought a new pc and installed Windows 10 Pro on it. I got the windows files from my previous pc which runs the same windows, by using my usb and using Microsoft Windows USB/DVD download tool. I had a previous windows 7 computer and after the upgrade...
  10. My windows can,t activate

My windows can,t activate: It's Error code: 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-cant-activate/eca781c8-80a7-4b4f-a41d-023b94c5cbca"