Windows 10: I can`t activate win 10

Discus and support I can`t activate win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have a Vaio laptop with original Win 8 Home.And I updated my VAIO to 10 Home many mounth ago... Now I change my HDD to a new SSD and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sara1378, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Sara1378 Win User

I can`t activate win 10

Hi

I have a Vaio laptop with original Win 8 Home.And I updated my VAIO to 10 Home many mounth ago...
    Now I change my HDD to a new SSD and then install a new win 10 home on my Vaio,but my win 10 is not active.I don`t have any product key ...

Is it possioble to active my windows again ?

:)

Sara1378, Sep 26, 2019

2. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 26, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can`t activate win 10

Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

I can`t activate win 10

1. I can`t activate win 10 - Similar Threads - can`t activate

2. How can I telll if someone is using my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I telll if someone is using my computer: I do not have a locked internet core. Also How do I set a security code on my computer? Can I do myself or shall I contact Xfinity? Thank you. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. can a bluetooth keyboard corrupt windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can a bluetooth keyboard corrupt windows: i am using a microsoft universal bluetooth keyboard https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Uni.../dp/B00GWGLUZ0 on my laptop which has windows 10 1809. i am also using the program classicshell to bring back the windows 7 start menu in the past i used to have some weird glitches...
  4. can a bluetooth keyboard corrupt windows

in Windows 10 Support
    can a bluetooth keyboard corrupt windows: i am using a microsoft universal bluetooth keyboard https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Uni.../dp/B00GWGLUZ0 on my laptop which has windows 10 1809. i am also using the program classicshell to bring back the windows 7 start menu in the past i used to have some weird glitches...
  5. CAN WE TOTALLY AND PERMANENTLY DISABLE WINDOWS DEFENDER?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN WE TOTALLY AND PERMANENTLY DISABLE WINDOWS DEFENDER?: Hello everybody, in the last months, with the last Windows 10 updates I've seen how my laptop has become more and more slow. I have Kaspersky Internet Security installed in it with a high level detection configuration (deep scan and real protection). In the last week, I...
  6. How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10?: How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-run-comptons-3d-world-atlas-on-windows/0ed9936d-2ce2-4e6b-b5b5-e30345799d55
  7. Visited a site on a specific date; can i view same details via cache?

in Browsers and Email
    Visited a site on a specific date; can i view same details via cache?: Hi Guys I'm using Windows 10. I visited a website on 11th October to look at a 'meter reading'; can I view the same page via cache? If so how? The meter reading was '3000' on 11th October, it is now showing '16000' Many thanks in advance. 142466
  8. Can i activate Windows 10 using OEM Key without fresh install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i activate Windows 10 using OEM Key without fresh install?: So I just installed windows 10 pro without product key. now I want to activate it using OEM key (cause it cost less). can I activate windows without a fresh install? Also is it safe to activate windows using OEM key (like from eBay)?...
  9. Can`t activate windows 10 professional

Can`t activate windows 10 professional: Hello! I`ve just bought a new pc and installed Windows 10 Pro on it. I got the windows files from my previous pc which runs the same windows, by using my usb and using Microsoft Windows USB/DVD download tool. I had a previous windows 7 computer and after the upgrade...
  10. My windows can,t activate

My windows can,t activate: It's Error code: 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-cant-activate/eca781c8-80a7-4b4f-a41d-023b94c5cbca"