Windows 10: i can`t install internet explorer 11

Discus and support i can`t install internet explorer 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i tried installing internet explorer on windows 10 from optional features but it says install failed and an error code is 0x80070422. i need it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by saba kukava, Mar 19, 2023.

1. i can`t install internet explorer 11

i tried installing internet explorer on windows 10 from optional features but it says install failed and an error code is 0x80070422. i need it to install roblox.

:)

saba kukava, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

i can`t install internet explorer 11

1. i can`t install internet explorer 11 - Similar Threads - can`t install internet

2. Can´t install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can´t install Windows 11: Hi i was doing a clean install of Windows but got some blue screen at the "end" of the process. Tried to do the Format and install a couple of times more to get it done without blue screen but was impossible. Then, switched the SSD to one new, probably the other one was old...
  3. Can´t install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can´t install Windows 11: Hi i was doing a clean install of Windows but got some blue screen at the "end" of the process. Tried to do the Format and install a couple of times more to get it done without blue screen but was impossible. Then, switched the SSD to one new, probably the other one was old...
  4. I can t connect to my wifi internet

I can t connect to my wifi internet: I can t connect to my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-connect-to-my-wifi-internet/684e2abc-8579-4181-9fae-c57eb13d1f4c
  5. i can`t install internet explorer 11

i can`t install internet explorer 11: i tried installing internet explorer on windows 10 from optional features but it says install failed and an error code is 0x80070422. i need it to install roblox....
  6. win 11 can`t open explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 can`t open explorer: i add a local account in my computer .In this account the explorer cannot be opened , the icon in the taskbar cannot be opened, and win+e cannot be opened. The explorer in the Windows directory of the C :/windows/explorer.exe cannot be opened. nor can it be opened by win +r...
  7. win 11 can`t open explorer

win 11 can`t open explorer: i add a local account in my computer .In this account the explorer cannot be opened , the icon in the taskbar cannot be opened, and win+e cannot be opened. The explorer in the Windows directory of the C :/windows/explorer.exe cannot be opened. nor can it be opened by win +r...
  8. windows 11 can´t install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 can´t install it.: installation requirements met, but it appears that does not support to my processor, but the TPM is active, and the video card Drives where it shows that the problem is are in, but the version of my direct x is 12 and the Drives WDDM is in version 2.6 and still can´t install...
  9. windows 11 can´t install it.

windows 11 can´t install it.: installation requirements met, but it appears that does not support to my processor, but the TPM is active, and the video card Drives where it shows that the problem is are in, but the version of my direct x is 12 and the Drives WDDM is in version 2.6 and still can´t install...
  10. Can I turn off internet explorer 11?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I turn off internet explorer 11?: I have Windows 10 Home Edition and I use Firefox as my browser. Can I turn off Internet Explorer 11? I was about to but I got the message Turning off Internet Explorer 11 might affect other Windows Features and Programs installed on your computer including default...