Windows 10: I can"t remember my adminstartor passord

Discus and support I can"t remember my adminstartor passord in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can not remember my login information; my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BaronAbrishami, Mar 23, 2019.

1. I can"t remember my adminstartor passord

I can not remember my login information; my password

:)

BaronAbrishami, Mar 23, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can"t remember my adminstartor passord :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 23, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 23, 2019
  4. I can"t remember my adminstartor passord

imperialreign, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

I can"t remember my adminstartor passord

1. I can"t remember my adminstartor passord - Similar Threads - cant remember adminstartor

2. I cant get into my laptop and i dont remember my security questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get into my laptop and i dont remember my security questions.: Ive forgotten my laptops password and dont remember the security questions. Its a local account so I cant reset through my microsoft account....
  3. I cant get into my laptop and i dont remember my security questions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant get into my laptop and i dont remember my security questions.: Ive forgotten my laptops password and dont remember the security questions. Its a local account so I cant reset through my microsoft account....
  4. Tamper protection is managed by ur adminstartor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tamper protection is managed by ur adminstartor: i want to turn off real time protection and i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tamper-protection-is-managed-by-ur-adminstartor/da4d7816-aaaf-45eb-b94a-dbe7f9e92cfe
  5. Tamper protection is managed by ur adminstartor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tamper protection is managed by ur adminstartor: i want to turn off real time protection and i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tamper-protection-is-managed-by-ur-adminstartor/da4d7816-aaaf-45eb-b94a-dbe7f9e92cfe
  6. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  7. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  8. I cant remember my windows password

I cant remember my windows password: I bought the computer about a year ago, and I have never logged out. I can not remember my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remember-my-windows-password/09edcd6b-3e2c-4879-8dfe-524fe2d30f00
  9. Windows cant remember my USB Stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cant remember my USB Stick: Hi Windows-Support, I was about to install BitLocker on my USB stick. During installation, my computer crashed at exactly 92.1% of the process. Now the USB stick where important, even very important data was on it / is no longer recognized on every computer. I tried...
  10. I cant remember my password or pin for my computer windows 10

I cant remember my password or pin for my computer windows 10: Can someone please tell me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remember-my-password-or-pin-for-my-computer/dbba596e-a809-4fa6-80b8-4f5cf07c0976"