Windows 10: i can,t update my lap

Discus and support i can,t update my lap in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; that what appers to me Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abdulkareemsh, Oct 2, 2019.

1. i can,t update my lap

that what appers to me

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4516058) - Error 0x80070002

:)

Abdulkareemsh, Oct 2, 2019
  2. keakar Win User

some questions on lapping

this is the best step by step lapping thread i've seen, even has pictures

Walkthrough On Lapping My Maze4

keakar, Oct 2, 2019
  3. d44ve Win User
    Decided to Lap my e6600

Really didnt take step by step pictures on it... but I still need to do my waterblock. I can take all the pictures needed for a good article on it.

d44ve, Oct 2, 2019
  4. i can,t update my lap

LAPS Implementation

Hi Support,

I need your expert advice on the following:

I want to implement LAPS (Local Administrator Password Solution) in Domain Environment. Before Implementation of LAPS i need to some sort of queries as per following:

Current Environment:

• Active Directory: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (Enterprise)
    • Forest Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Domain Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Client Windows: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10

LAPS Implementation requirements that schema will be update before deployment LAPS.

1. What will be impacts and what will be face challenges as per current environment?
    2. If we update schema on Active Directory 2008 R2 SP1 Enterprise and then deploy LAPS on this current scenario then will it need to upgrade forest function and domain functional level before LAPS Deployment?

Kindly assist with your expert opinions.

Regards,

Fasihuddin Qasimi, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

i can,t update my lap

1. i can,t update my lap - Similar Threads - update lap

2. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  3. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  4. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cant install windows updates on my lap to.can i know why is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install windows updates on my lap to.can i know why is it?: i cant install windows updates on my lap to.can i know why is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-windows-updates-on-my-lap-tocan-i/a7779c4b-3bc0-4179-afa2-a165227cb6d8
  6. i cant install windows updates on my lap to.can i know why is it?

i cant install windows updates on my lap to.can i know why is it?: i cant install windows updates on my lap to.can i know why is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-windows-updates-on-my-lap-tocan-i/a7779c4b-3bc0-4179-afa2-a165227cb6d8
  7. update has crashed my lap top

update has crashed my lap top: hi i had an update yesterday and when i tuned cy lap top on today there is nothing there and it doesn't let me in to roll back i have tried the bios and all i can think of but it will not let me delete or roll back the update...
  8. update has crashed my lap top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update has crashed my lap top: hi i had an update yesterday and when i tuned cy lap top on today there is nothing there and it doesn't let me in to roll back i have tried the bios and all i can think of but it will not let me delete or roll back the update...
  9. update has crashed my lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Why is my lap top crashing when I update Standard NVM Controller update?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why is my lap top crashing when I update Standard NVM Controller update?: I have a HP lap top that I just bought about 6 months ago. running Windows 10. I have been updating the recommended updates and drivers etc... when I run the update scanner. I am down to two of them named: Standard NVM Express Controller and one called PCI express Root...