Windows 10: i can use my printer but cant use scaner

Discus and support i can use my printer but cant use scaner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cant get printer to scane... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stevenmarshall6, Feb 14, 2021.

1. i can use my printer but cant use scaner

cant get printer to scane

:)

stevenmarshall6, Feb 14, 2021

2. windows 10 printer, scaner

I've changed systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my printer-scaner Lexmark P4350 stopped function - what to do ???

Stanisław J. Malinowski, Feb 14, 2021
  3. virus scaner recommendation

Hello everybody.
    I want to scan my computer with virus scaner regaldess I installed ESET few months ago.
    Please reccomend me scaner software which I should to try.

Inside Out, Feb 14, 2021
  4. i can use my printer but cant use scaner

windows 10 printer, scaner

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to print after installing Windows 10. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to driver conflicts.

I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the driver and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the Printer Drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

i can use my printer but cant use scaner

1. i can use my printer but cant use scaner - Similar Threads - printer cant scaner

2. I can use my new printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can use my new printer: I get an error when I try to use my new printer.I can't add a new printer.It prompts me to sign into my school or work account.I have never had to sign into a school or work account before.I try to log in with my personal account.I get the following error.It should not be...
  3. I can use my new printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can use my new printer: I get an error when I try to use my new printer.I can't add a new printer.It prompts me to sign into my school or work account.I have never had to sign into a school or work account before.I try to log in with my personal account.I get the following error.It should not be...
  4. I can use my new printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cant use "comma" but i can use "<" why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant use "comma" but i can use "<" why?: i cant use "comma" but i can use "<" why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-comma-but-i-can-use-why/76de91ed-c41d-4990-9294-d5baef0404b0
  6. i cant use "comma" but i can use "<" why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant use "comma" but i can use "<" why?: i cant use "comma" but i can use "<" why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-comma-but-i-can-use-why/76de91ed-c41d-4990-9294-d5baef0404b0
  7. hi , why i cant use my printer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi , why i cant use my printer ?: I did all the steps you said in the guide on how to activate my printer, but my laptop doesn't recognize my printer? Why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-why-i-cant-use-my-printer/d75965e1-73aa-4189-b74a-a21c578f47bc
  8. hi , why i cant use my printer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi , why i cant use my printer ?: I did all the steps you said in the guide on how to activate my printer, but my laptop doesn't recognize my printer? Why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-why-i-cant-use-my-printer/d75965e1-73aa-4189-b74a-a21c578f47bc
  9. cant use/remove printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant use/remove printer: So i installed my printer on a new laptop and everything went fine, but when i tried to print something directly from paint it said install printer. I tried to delete and add the printer back but i couldnt delete it. it then said driver isnt available....
  10. HP printer and HP scaner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP printer and HP scaner: I can not instal my HP printer and HP scaner.its been blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-and-hp-scaner/955ad327-d4e7-4ff5-b3cf-52d33f8bf3b9