Windows 10: I cancelled my PC Game pass and I do not use it at all. I want a refund.

Discus and support I cancelled my PC Game pass and I do not use it at all. I want a refund. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got billed for a service I never use anymore, I went to cancel it and apperantly clicked the wrong button so now I will not recieve a refund or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tom Ozol, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Tom Ozol Win User

I cancelled my PC Game pass and I do not use it at all. I want a refund.

I got billed for a service I never use anymore, I went to cancel it and apperantly clicked the wrong button so now I will not recieve a refund or something like that? Im not sure, can someone help me with this?

:)

Tom Ozol, Nov 17, 2022
  2. TVVVhus Win User

Xbox Game Pass refund

I got charged for the game pass and I haven't used it for months now (got a deal from Discord Nitro for a free 3 months) and somehow forgot to turn off renew. I just cancelled it and would like to see if I can get a refund.

TVVVhus, Nov 17, 2022
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Nov 17, 2022
  4. Vishnu119 Win User

Not able to cancel my xbox pc game pass subscription and get a refund

I had bought a pc game pass subscription today, and want to cancel it but I'm not able to do so. It says I have already paid for it.

Vishnu119, Nov 17, 2022
Thema:

1. I cancelled my PC Game pass and I do not use it at all. I want a refund. - Similar Threads - cancelled Game pass

2. I want a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a refund: I was charged for MS 365 on 3/13/24. When I renewed MS 365 on 3/12/23, I said I do not want this to auto renew, since was not NOT going to upgrade from WON 7 OS. Nonetheless, I was still charged on 3/13/24. I want my $99 that was charged refunded....
  3. i want a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want a refund: Money was deducted from my bank while i accidently opened this account , my college has provided a microsoft account for free for 2years than why would i choose to pay i want my money refunded as soon as possible. I dont use this account i have a free acount paid by my...
  4. I cancelled my PC Game pass and I do not use it at all. I want a refund.

I cancelled my PC Game pass and I do not use it at all. I want a refund.: I got billed for a service I never use anymore, I went to cancel it and apperantly clicked the wrong button so now I will not recieve a refund or something like that? Im not sure, can someone help me with this?...
  5. Not able to cancel my xbox pc game pass subscription and get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to cancel my xbox pc game pass subscription and get a refund: I had bought a pc game pass subscription today, and want to cancel it but I'm not able to do so. It says I have already paid for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-cancel-my-xbox-pc-game-pass/c4e7ea91-56a3-458e-b98b-c9b1345bbcfd
  6. Not able to cancel my xbox pc game pass subscription and get a refund

Not able to cancel my xbox pc game pass subscription and get a refund: I had bought a pc game pass subscription today, and want to cancel it but I'm not able to do so. It says I have already paid for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-cancel-my-xbox-pc-game-pass/c4e7ea91-56a3-458e-b98b-c9b1345bbcfd
  7. I WANT A REFUND

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I WANT A REFUND: i bought forza horizon 5 for 100 dollars and played it for maybe 10 minutes before not being able to play it again tried everthing and i want a refund im done with this! even if 14 days is up i want a refund for a game i havent even been able to play... very disapointed...
  8. I WANT A REFUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT A REFUND: i bought forza horizon 5 for 100 dollars and played it for maybe 10 minutes before not being able to play it again tried everthing and i want a refund im done with this! even if 14 days is up i want a refund for a game i havent even been able to play... very disapointed...
  9. I WANT A REFUND

10. I want to Refund a Game.

I want to Refund a Game.: I am trying to refund Minecraft for windows 10 Starter Edition. I have made sure the app isn't downloaded on my PC and i have looked up and made sure that Minecraft for windows 10 can be Refunded. I purchased the game yesterday, why can't i refund this purchase?...