Windows 10: I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am...

Discus and support I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am looking to have my purchase refunded but cannot find it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jessica Taylor1, May 23, 2023.

1. I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am...

I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am looking to have my purchase refunded but cannot find it?

:)

Jessica Taylor1, May 23, 2023
  2. colby m1 Win User

Cancel subscription

I need to cancel a monthly subscription but I can't find it in my subscriptions. I have the order # and I am being charged monthly, how can I cancel this? We have logged in to the accounts and cannot find the subscription listed to cancel it.

It is Order #:

e34d5408-35d1-45c2-aa11-79878dd5201a

$7.99/mth

Thanks

Janelle

colby m1, May 23, 2023
  3. Subscription cancelation

I want to cancel my subscription immediately. I did not realize this was an ongoing charge.

Rosalind Henwood 972-742-5584 *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

RoosterRoz18, May 23, 2023
  4. I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am...

skype subscription cancellation

Hi,

Subscriptions must be canceled at least three days before your renewal date to avoid being charged for the next billing cycle.

Following article will guide you step by step what to do for cancellation of subscription

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1881/how-do-...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, May 23, 2023
Thema:

I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am...

1. I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am... - Similar Threads - cancelled subscription was

2. i cancelled my subscription 3 months ago and it shows cancelled but im getting charged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cancelled my subscription 3 months ago and it shows cancelled but im getting charged: i cancelled my subscription 3 months ago and it shows cancelled but im getting charged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cancelled-my-subscription-3-months-ago-and-it/66bdcd74-0e47-4439-8dee-cb13681f24dd
  3. i cancelled my subscription 3 months ago and it shows cancelled but im getting charged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cancelled my subscription 3 months ago and it shows cancelled but im getting charged: i cancelled my subscription 3 months ago and it shows cancelled but im getting charged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cancelled-my-subscription-3-months-ago-and-it/66bdcd74-0e47-4439-8dee-cb13681f24dd
  4. I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am...: I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am looking to have my purchase refunded but cannot find it?...
  5. I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am...

I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am...: I cancelled my subscription because I was charged for it and didn’t realize, now I am looking to have my purchase refunded but cannot find it?...
  6. I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription: I was charged for my realms plus subscription even though cancelled it last month. It even says on services and subscription that "subscription will end on April 15 2022", and the "last charge was on March 10 2022", but I just got charged another payment today....
  7. I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription

I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription: I was charged for my realms plus subscription even though cancelled it last month. It even says on services and subscription that "subscription will end on April 15 2022", and the "last charge was on March 10 2022", but I just got charged another payment today....
  8. I Can't Cancel My Subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Can't Cancel My Subscription: Hello. I purchased Complete Anatomy app on Microsoft store on 16th February 2020. I purchased 1 year subscription. And I don't want to renew my subscription. So I went to Services & Subscription section. I clicked on manage. Then I clicked cancel my subscription and it fails....
  9. Charging my account for a cancelled subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Charging my account for a cancelled subscription: Microsoft keeps trying to charge my account for a PC game passbeta subscription I cancelled months ago, and today they charged my account again but this time it went through and is pending. I want a refund and for you to stop charging my account for something i cancelled 4...
  10. I want to cancel my subscription

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I want to cancel my subscription: I want to cancel my driver subscrition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-cancel-my-subscription/c348e9f2-1d74-4ee1-ab3b-e1784e332f59"