Windows 10: I cancelled reset on pc

Discus and support I cancelled reset on pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my reset got to about 40 percent and i cancelled it without thinking. Of course things weren’t working corectly and i tried to restart the process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KillianSn, Feb 19, 2021.

1. KillianSn Win User

I cancelled reset on pc

So my reset got to about 40 percent and i cancelled it without thinking. Of course things weren’t working corectly and i tried to restart the process and it was stuck on 1%. Tried restarting computer and now it is stuck on “getting windows ready” Please help!

:)

KillianSn, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

I cancelled reset on pc

1. I cancelled reset on pc - Similar Threads - cancelled reset

2. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  3. pass word forgotten need resettings or cancelation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pass word forgotten need resettings or cancelation: forgotten the user password to open the windows. wish to resert or cancel the forgotten password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-word-forgotten-need-resettings-or-cancelation/eb1bd669-ff09-4f79-bf71-b0c2d90dfeb3
  4. pass word forgotten need resettings or cancelation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pass word forgotten need resettings or cancelation: forgotten the user password to open the windows. wish to resert or cancel the forgotten password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-word-forgotten-need-resettings-or-cancelation/eb1bd669-ff09-4f79-bf71-b0c2d90dfeb3
  5. Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%: Hello, I have been trying to reset a pc for a friend of mine. I have attempted multiple times, first with the keep files option and later with the full reset option. Each time I try it gets to around 64% finished and then cancels itself, redirecting me back into the system...
  6. Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%: Hello, I have been trying to reset a pc for a friend of mine. I have attempted multiple times, first with the keep files option and later with the full reset option. Each time I try it gets to around 64% finished and then cancels itself, redirecting me back into the system...
  7. Windows Reset Cancels itself at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Cancelled PC resetting and now PC is not restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cancelled PC resetting and now PC is not restarting: Hello, I started a PC reset with windows 10. It was about 87% done, when my son said that we should have ejected the keyboard USB before doing that. He then clicked on “cancel” and we restarted the computer. Now the pc has been showing “Getting Windows ready-Do not turn off...
  9. I reseted my laptop so I'm back to square one. I just cancelled installing chrome because...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I reseted my laptop so I'm back to square one. I just cancelled installing chrome because...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/What_The_Buns [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj3i9n/i_reseted_my_laptop_so_im_back_to_square_one_i/
  10. Factory reset canceling a quarter of the way through

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory reset canceling a quarter of the way through: I have been having problems with my pc over the last couple months and now it has gotten so bad that i can no longer boot normally. I have to boot into safe mode and i cant cant factory reset in safe mode. But i can factory reset in the automatic repair screen. But if i do...