Windows 10: i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

Discus and support i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i was installing sea of thives my internet was being **** and i cancelled the download untill it was fixed and its still taking up the allocated space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cloud brothers, Feb 5, 2023.

1. i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

i was installing sea of thives my internet was being **** and i cancelled the download untill it was fixed and its still taking up the allocated space

:)

cloud brothers, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Sarptra Win User

Sea of thives

I have xbox gamepass pc and I download sea of thives on E:/ external disc and I unplugged it now I can't find it and microsoft store try re - install..

Sarptra, Feb 5, 2023
  3. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 5, 2023
  4. i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

This workaround worked for me first time of trying it. I had the same issue as the OP.

M0NK3YR0N1N, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

1. i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space... - Similar Threads - cancelled download sea

2. i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...: i was installing sea of thives my internet was being **** and i cancelled the download untill it was fixed and its still taking up the allocated space...
  3. Cancelled download still taking up space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cancelled download still taking up space: So I started to download a game on the Xbox app but cancelled it before it could finish, the reserved space is still there, how can I clear this space? submitted by /u/zainur98 [link] [comments]...
  4. Sea of Thives won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of Thives won't download: Hello, I have an issue with downloading Sea of Thieves from the Windows Store. About two days ago, I had a problem with my D drive, I couldn't access it and had to reconnect it to another SATA port on my motherboard. Since I ran Windows without the disk and then reconnected...
  5. canceled download taking 58 gigabytes of spcae up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    canceled download taking 58 gigabytes of spcae up: i can not find the download it is not where other games are its not in temp files i have reset both the store and the xbox app i even unstalled the xbox app i have not found a way to delete this file...
  6. Sea of thives

Sea of thives: I have xbox gamepass pc and I download sea of thives on E:/ external disc and I unplugged it now I can't find it and microsoft store try re - install.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thives/c2364959-3862-4339-a81c-39ab5dc35a07
  7. I deleted Windows.old but it still takes up space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted Windows.old but it still takes up space: Hello. I recently updated my windows 10 pro to the 1909 version. Then i went to disk cleanup and chose the "windows update cleanup" option and it deleted the folder Windows.old but it didnt free up space as much as it should. I only have like 33 gigs worth of stuff out of...
  8. Sea of thives crashes after a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thives crashes after a black screen: I've tried every method for the official support forum https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115015775927-Sea-of-Thieves-is-not-Launching, uninstalled and reinstalled and still no luck. Here's my log files for some information:...
  9. Sea of Thieves still taking 47gb of space after uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves still taking 47gb of space after uninstall: I have uninstalled SoT and it is still taking nearly 50Gb of space in windows apps on my ssd even though both windows and windows store shows it as uninstalled. I can't delete manually as I don't have permission and it wont let me give myself permissions....
  10. sea of thives launch and crash

sea of thives launch and crash: I installed the game normally, but when I try to open it crash instantly already followed the steps of the support and still the problems persist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thives-launch-and-crash/cfd76df0-5586-4379-9590-23116dd4f830"