Windows 10: I cannot access anything belong to microsoft !!!

Discus and support I cannot access anything belong to microsoft !!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got an issue with my browser and microsoftWith browser : i cannot access some sites especially microsoft site . it said that my network is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mosir, Jun 16, 2021.

1. mosir Win User

I cannot access anything belong to microsoft !!!

I got an issue with my browser and microsoftWith browser : i cannot access some sites especially microsoft site . it said that my network is not private . error messager NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKEDWith microsoft: i cannot open microsoft store , i cant even install UWP Some information: my browers errror have the X on the digicert baltimore rootI think my vertificate is wrong

:)

mosir, Jun 16, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Lanso Win User
    MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, Jun 16, 2021
  4. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. I cannot access anything belong to microsoft !!! - Similar Threads - cannot access anything

2. Cannot run anything as administrator no access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot run anything as administrator no access: Hello, here is what I am trying to do. I want to give a family member one of my three desktop PCs. I am the only one that has an account on it both a MS account and a local account. I has basically nothing but win 10 on it. Very little used. I cannot access or run anything in...
  3. Cannot run anything as administrator no access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot run anything as administrator no access: Hello, here is what I am trying to do. I want to give a family member one of my three desktop PCs. I am the only one that has an account on it both a MS account and a local account. I has basically nothing but win 10 on it. Very little used. I cannot access or run anything in...
  4. Cannot run anything as administrator no access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot run anything as administrator no access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. I cannot download anything Microsoft related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download anything Microsoft related: Please help, for some reason my pc can't download anything that has something to do Microsoft even though my internet is working, i can stream youtube download games from steam, browse google search, open e-mail and whatsapp etc just fine, but i can't download office from the...
  7. I cannot access anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot access anything on my pc: My Pc is login in standard user, and I can't do anything like installing any app or even resetting my pc for sake of solving this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-anything-on-my-pc/7acbc793-7a94-4538-ac72-0f0097551879
  8. I cannot buy anything in Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot buy anything in Microsoft Store.: Everytime Í try to buy something and I put in my information and all then it gives me an error message saying I need to check my information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-buy-anything-in-microsoft-store/647c51d9-278e-4b3c-b917-708e49d2ac93
  9. Cannot access anything google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access anything google: This problem started only this morning, I am using a surface pro 4 with windows 10. I've attempted to reach youtube, google, and gmail and none seem to work. But everything else does work, like IGN, Facebook, and Microsoft.com. I've done a dns flush, I've reset the modem...
  10. Cannot change Lockscreen picture, I belong to an organisation (?)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change Lockscreen picture, I belong to an organisation (?): Hello all Situation: Bought a new HP Envy 17 laptop with Windows 8.1 and updated it to Windows 10. Logging in with a MS-Account Some issues have appeared, one that is bothering me is the following: I try to change the lockscreen picture, but Windows 10 will not...