Windows 10: I cannot access my computer. I do not have the password.

Discus and support I cannot access my computer. I do not have the password. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been scammed by Windows defender and I do not have the password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CorneliaParkes, Jun 11, 2020.

1. I cannot access my computer. I do not have the password.

I have been scammed by Windows defender and I do not have the password

:)

CorneliaParkes, Jun 11, 2020
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jun 13, 2020
  3. alilpup13 Win User
    need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Jun 13, 2020
  4. 7.62 Win User

I cannot access my computer. I do not have the password.

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

I cannot access my computer. I do not have the password.

1. I cannot access my computer. I do not have the password. - Similar Threads - cannot access computer

2. Windows cannot access \\COMPUTER-A. You do not have permission to access \\COMPUTER-A

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot access \\COMPUTER-A. You do not have permission to access \\COMPUTER-A: I have two computers COMPUTER-A and COMPUTER-B connected to a wireless network. Everytime I try to access COMPUTER-A from COMPUTER-B I get a network error "Windows cannot access \\COMPUTER-A. You do not have permission to access \\COMPUTER-A. Contact your network...
  3. Windows cannot access \\COMPUTER-A. You do not have permission to access \\COMPUTER-A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot access \\COMPUTER-A. You do not have permission to access \\COMPUTER-A: I have two computers COMPUTER-A and COMPUTER-B connected to a wireless network. Everytime I try to access COMPUTER-A from COMPUTER-B I get a network error "Windows cannot access \\COMPUTER-A. You do not have permission to access \\COMPUTER-A. Contact your network...
  4. I have an admin on my computer that i need removed. I do not have access to the password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an admin on my computer that i need removed. I do not have access to the password.: Someone decided to make himself an admin on my computer preventing me from using it. I cannot download apps, remove apps or anything else unless it is ok'd by the admin. It's like I'm 2 years old getting permission for everything i would like to do. Is there a way to remove...
  5. I have an admin on my computer that i need removed. I do not have access to the password.

I have an admin on my computer that i need removed. I do not have access to the password.: Someone decided to make himself an admin on my computer preventing me from using it. I cannot download apps, remove apps or anything else unless it is ok'd by the admin. It's like I'm 2 years old getting permission for everything i would like to do. Is there a way to remove...
  6. How do I gain access to my laptop if I have forgotten the password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I gain access to my laptop if I have forgotten the password?: I have forgotten the password for my laptop. A challenge phrase is asked on each attempt at the password. I have attempted to reset the laptop but it will not do it. Any help greatly appreciated! It's a new laptop with no files/work on the laptop...
  7. How do I gain access to my laptop if I have forgotten the password?

How do I gain access to my laptop if I have forgotten the password?: I have forgotten the password for my laptop. A challenge phrase is asked on each attempt at the password. I have attempted to reset the laptop but it will not do it. Any help greatly appreciated! It's a new laptop with no files/work on the laptop...
  8. How do I gain access to my laptop if I have forgotten the password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. What do I do if I have forgotten my computer administrator password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do I do if I have forgotten my computer administrator password?: I forgot my computer's administrator password. The account is not linked with Microsoft, so I can't reset it from there. I have a local account but there are many restrictions. I can't run some apps and all of my files are in the admin account. I've tried going into safe mode...
  10. how do I remove my password to get access to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I remove my password to get access to my computer: how do I remove my password to get access to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-password-to-get-access-to-my/a6bceab8-9204-4f75-937f-60bc06f4c3af"