Windows 10: I CANNOT ACCESS MY FACEBOOK ACCT SINCE I CHANGED MY PASSWORD WITH MSN IS THERE A REASON WHY...

Discus and support I CANNOT ACCESS MY FACEBOOK ACCT SINCE I CHANGED MY PASSWORD WITH MSN IS THERE A REASON WHY... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; SINCE I CHANGED MY PASSWORD ON MY MSN ACCT I CANNOT ACCESS MY FACEBOOK PAGE PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF THANKS JANET RUSSELL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NewNotification1, Mar 8, 2019.

1. I CANNOT ACCESS MY FACEBOOK ACCT SINCE I CHANGED MY PASSWORD WITH MSN IS THERE A REASON WHY...

SINCE I CHANGED MY PASSWORD ON MY MSN ACCT I CANNOT ACCESS MY FACEBOOK PAGE PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF THANKS JANET RUSSELL

:)

NewNotification1, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Mar 8, 2019
  3. NickTh Win User
    MS Acct vs Local acct

I think you can take extra mesurments like two-step authentication, but as you said, using an MS Acct needs you to be more carefull than a local one.

NickTh, Mar 8, 2019
  4. I CANNOT ACCESS MY FACEBOOK ACCT SINCE I CHANGED MY PASSWORD WITH MSN IS THERE A REASON WHY...

2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

I CANNOT ACCESS MY FACEBOOK ACCT SINCE I CHANGED MY PASSWORD WITH MSN IS THERE A REASON WHY...

1. I CANNOT ACCESS MY FACEBOOK ACCT SINCE I CHANGED MY PASSWORD WITH MSN IS THERE A REASON WHY... - Similar Threads - CANNOT ACCESS FACEBOOK

2. I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?: I cannot log in to facebook. When I try to change my password, the code that is sent is rejected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-log-in-to-facebook-how-do-i/64485b64-6af7-4bb9-8f64-188f33862dd5
  3. I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?: I cannot log in to facebook. When I try to change my password, the code that is sent is rejected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-log-in-to-facebook-how-do-i/64485b64-6af7-4bb9-8f64-188f33862dd5
  4. I cannot access my passwords or my credential manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access my passwords or my credential manager: Ever since I My passwords do not show up when I click on the tab for them in the Wallet page and I can't access my credentials as every time I try to it says "You do not have permission to save files to this location. Select a different location". I have tried other solutions...
  5. I cannot access my passwords or my credential manager

I cannot access my passwords or my credential manager: Ever since I My passwords do not show up when I click on the tab for them in the Wallet page and I can't access my credentials as every time I try to it says "You do not have permission to save files to this location. Select a different location". I have tried other solutions...
  6. says my facebook acct has been disabled and i cant sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    says my facebook acct has been disabled and i cant sign in: cannot sign into facebook, says acct disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-my-facebook-acct-has-been-disabled-and-i-cant/65aad8af-8745-4319-984b-68d155060039
  7. says my facebook acct has been disabled and i cant sign in

says my facebook acct has been disabled and i cant sign in: cannot sign into facebook, says acct disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-my-facebook-acct-has-been-disabled-and-i-cant/65aad8af-8745-4319-984b-68d155060039
  8. says my facebook acct has been disabled and i cant sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...: I am trying to update my Google passwords account, and I need to enter my Windows p/w in my Google acct p/w window to do this! Yes, strange as it seems, there is a bizarre hierarchy of passwords in which Windows p/w controls Google acct ! HOWEVER, the Google Window asking...
  10. I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...: Hi, I changed my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my laptop. Every time I want to login it says pc is offline. I can just login in offline mode. I tried 'verify' option in setting but it says there is no network to connect to...