Windows 10: I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...

Discus and support I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to update my Google passwords account, and I need to enter my Windows p/w in my Google acct p/w window to do this! Yes, strange as it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HaFin, May 11, 2020.

1. HaFin Win User

I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...

I am trying to update my Google passwords account, and I need to enter my Windows p/w in my Google acct p/w window to do this! Yes, strange as it seems, there is a bizarre hierarchy of passwords in which Windows p/w controls Google acct ! HOWEVER, the Google Window asking for my Windows p/w is NOT WORKING, ie. not accepting my Windows p/w, which I am absolutely sure is correct! What do I do??

I think my best option when I finally get approved by these multiple layers of passwords is to make them ALL THE SAME and be done with it! Very Frustrating!

:)

HaFin, May 11, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

Windows Startup password

If it's just a local account password there is a guide you can Google using the Windows install media to blank the password.

cdawall, May 11, 2020
  3. Pyeti Win User
    Help getting password from firefox

There's a program called System info for windows (just google siw) and there is a section that lists all your saved passwords across all programs in windows

Pyeti, May 11, 2020
  4. I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...

I can not reset my google password

Two step works for me if your phone info is the same as it was you should be able to recover it.

Brokenarrow, May 11, 2020
Thema:

I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...

1. I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google... - Similar Threads - cannot access Google

2. I am trying to access my passwords but google chrome wants my windows password. I cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to access my passwords but google chrome wants my windows password. I cannot...: I have been trying for hours to access my saved passwords. Before i can access google chrome wants my windows password. I can not find it. Would you help me to find my windows laptop password? Is it the same as the microsoft password? I have tried that several times but can...
  3. I am trying to access my passwords but google chrome wants my windows password. I cannot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to access my passwords but google chrome wants my windows password. I cannot...: I have been trying for hours to access my saved passwords. Before i can access google chrome wants my windows password. I can not find it. Would you help me to find my windows laptop password? Is it the same as the microsoft password? I have tried that several times but can...
  4. I am trying to access my passwords but google chrome wants my windows password. I cannot...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I cannot access my passwords or my credential manager

I cannot access my passwords or my credential manager: Ever since I My passwords do not show up when I click on the tab for them in the Wallet page and I can't access my credentials as every time I try to it says "You do not have permission to save files to this location. Select a different location". I have tried other solutions...
  6. I cannot enter my password because the alpha keys do not generate input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot enter my password because the alpha keys do not generate input: I cannot enter my password because the alpha keys do not work but the numeric keys do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-enter-my-password-because-the-alpha-keys/ca19cf97-4446-4b72-9c4a-0d03a9561242
  7. I cannot enter my password because the alpha keys do not generate input

I cannot enter my password because the alpha keys do not generate input: I cannot enter my password because the alpha keys do not work but the numeric keys do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-enter-my-password-because-the-alpha-keys/ca19cf97-4446-4b72-9c4a-0d03a9561242
  8. Cannot access My Google Drive or any Google support pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access My Google Drive or any Google support pages: Since Monday 24th October,1 I am unable to access My Google Drive on one of my Google accounts on my laptop 2 cannot access any Google services, 3 cannot preview attachments such as jpgs or pdfs on the same laptop. I’ve checked the internet connection, as well as did the...
  9. Cannot access My Google Drive or any Google support pages

Cannot access My Google Drive or any Google support pages: Since Monday 24th October,1 I am unable to access My Google Drive on one of my Google accounts on my laptop 2 cannot access any Google services, 3 cannot preview attachments such as jpgs or pdfs on the same laptop. I’ve checked the internet connection, as well as did the...
  10. I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it.

I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it.: I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it. I have documents on my main gmail account that are business related that I need to print and sign. I have read everything I could find about recovering lost passwords or creating new ones. Nothing worked, I listened...