Windows 10: I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...

Discus and support I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to update my Google passwords account, and I need to enter my Windows p/w in my Google acct p/w window to do this! Yes, strange as it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HaFin, May 11, 2020.

1. HaFin Win User

I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...

I am trying to update my Google passwords account, and I need to enter my Windows p/w in my Google acct p/w window to do this! Yes, strange as it seems, there is a bizarre hierarchy of passwords in which Windows p/w controls Google acct ! HOWEVER, the Google Window asking for my Windows p/w is NOT WORKING, ie. not accepting my Windows p/w, which I am absolutely sure is correct! What do I do??

I think my best option when I finally get approved by these multiple layers of passwords is to make them ALL THE SAME and be done with it! Very Frustrating!

:)

HaFin, May 11, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

Windows Startup password

If it's just a local account password there is a guide you can Google using the Windows install media to blank the password.

cdawall, May 11, 2020
  3. Pyeti Win User
    Help getting password from firefox

There's a program called System info for windows (just google siw) and there is a section that lists all your saved passwords across all programs in windows

Pyeti, May 11, 2020
  4. I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...

I can not reset my google password

Two step works for me if your phone info is the same as it was you should be able to recover it.

Brokenarrow, May 11, 2020
Thema:

I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google...

1. I cannot access my Google passwords because I cannot enter my Windows password in Google... - Similar Threads - cannot access Google

2. I cannot remember my Microsoft account password, therefore, I cannot log into my Microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot remember my Microsoft account password, therefore, I cannot log into my Microsoft...: Sorry, we can’t get into your account right now. To fix this, please sign in again. When I click on “Sign in” Microsoft displays a screen asking me to enter the password for this account. I don’t have the correct password. So I click on “Forget password?” The next screen...
  3. I cannot reset my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot reset my password: I forgot my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-reset-my-password/1e7bd5cf-a752-439e-8cd7-dfedb80a633c"
  4. I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it.: I lost my google/email password and cannot recover it. I have documents on my main gmail account that are business related that I need to print and sign. I have read everything I could find about recovering lost passwords or creating new ones. Nothing worked, I listened...
  5. I forgot my old password and cannot login

in Windows 10 Customization
    I forgot my old password and cannot login: Can I get access to my old password in some way? I had a critical error and decided I have to start my laptop in the Safe Mode with network. However when I entered the password, the machine told me that I was offline and I have to enter the old password that I used to login...
  6. i cannot login to my windows account with password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cannot login to my windows account with password: i am trying to enable safe mode on windows 10. every time i go thru settings for trouble shooting to enable safe mode it asks me for my password. i enter it and it says it is wrong. i know that is the correct password because i can log into the account on my phone or other...
  7. Cannot access anything google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access anything google: This problem started only this morning, I am using a surface pro 4 with windows 10. I've attempted to reach youtube, google, and gmail and none seem to work. But everything else does work, like IGN, Facebook, and Microsoft.com. I've done a dns flush, I've reset the modem...
  8. Sticky keys mean I cannot enter password to get on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky keys mean I cannot enter password to get on my laptop: Sticky keys suddenly came on. I tried googling how to turn them off but google wouldn't recognise the jumble of letters that appeared when I tried to type so tried turning it off and on again but now can't even get onto that laptop as cannot enter my password due to the...
  9. I cannot change password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot change password: I generated a new password online but, unfortunately, I forgot it and then had to reset. I did this job on my phone but cannot change it on the PC. In addition, my PC doesn’t want to connect to WiFi. What’s going on? Help me, please....
  10. I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...: Hi, I changed my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my laptop. Every time I want to login it says pc is offline. I can just login in offline mode. I tried 'verify' option in setting but it says there is no network to connect to...