Windows 10: I cannot access my integrated Camera at all on my HP laptop. The Camera doesn't even appear...

Discus and support I cannot access my integrated Camera at all on my HP laptop. The Camera doesn't even appear... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the title says, I have no way of accessing my built-in camera on my HP laptop. It doesn't appear in the Device Manager, and not even when i select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JrBay, Jun 23, 2020.

1. JrBay Win User

I cannot access my integrated Camera at all on my HP laptop. The Camera doesn't even appear...

As the title says, I have no way of accessing my built-in camera on my HP laptop. It doesn't appear in the Device Manager, and not even when i select "hidden drivers". Whenever i open the Camera application, it just states that it cannot find my camera. I can't find any drivers online that will actually appear in device manager and work, either. What should I do now?

:)

JrBay, Jun 23, 2020

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jun 23, 2020
  3. app does not access integrated camera

For some reason I can get Logitech's Capture software to access the integrated camera. Settings are configured to allow access but the "Capture" Logitech app is listed as "Some desktop app might not appear in the following list or are not affected by this
    setting"

I can't figure out how to correct this. Thanks for any on this.

Peter D

PeterD-513, Jun 23, 2020
  4. AFTommy Win User

I cannot access my integrated Camera at all on my HP laptop. The Camera doesn't even appear...

No Camera

Maybe I should have mentioned its an integrated camera in my laptop. There is no way t plug or unplug it. Thanks

AFTommy, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I cannot access my integrated Camera at all on my HP laptop. The Camera doesn't even appear... - Similar Threads - cannot access integrated

2. My laptop camera is not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop camera is not appearing: i have been trying to use my camera after it came back from repairs and its just not showing up. i tried using a website i tried in the setting to scan for it but all shows nothing. and its the inbuilt camera i am talking about....
  3. My laptop camera is not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop camera is not appearing: i have been trying to use my camera after it came back from repairs and its just not showing up. i tried using a website i tried in the setting to scan for it but all shows nothing. and its the inbuilt camera i am talking about....
  4. Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work: Hello,for some quite time my camera doesn't work. I already install new driver but it still isn't working properly. I work on Windows 11, 64 version. I have no idea what can be wrong....
  5. Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated camera in laptop doesn't work: Hello,for some quite time my camera doesn't work. I already install new driver but it still isn't working properly. I work on Windows 11, 64 version. I have no idea what can be wrong....
  6. Access Integrated IR Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Integrated IR Camera: Hello,My computer Dell Inspiron comes with an integrated IR camera. It works with Windows Hello perfectly fine, however I want to access the depth output for the IR sensor. Unfortunately, I've been looking around and cannot find an easy way to access the IR sensor. How would...
  7. camera on my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera on my hp laptop: how to turn on the camera on my hp laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-my-hp-laptop/7ef3aaee-ef4a-4d96-a5b3-d360252d4dc2
  8. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  9. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

in Windows 10 Support
    Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  10. my laptop integrated camera is not working

my laptop integrated camera is not working: I have brought a new laptop recently ,everything worked fine but few days ago the camera stopped working, there is a camera symbol with / over it. there isn't any error message when opened . I tried updating the drivers ,uninstalling the drivers and re-installing it ,I also...