Windows 10: I cannot access my laptop -

Discus and support I cannot access my laptop - in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a laptop that I use occasionally Sadly MS seems obsessed with you not being able to have one account - I have about 4 and trying to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by williamwhawell, Sep 22, 2018.

1. I cannot access my laptop -

I have a laptop that I use occasionally

Sadly MS seems obsessed with you not being able to have one account - I have about 4 and trying to co-ordinate them all is impossible ( unlike in Apple where all my macs , mac min iphone and ipad play nicely )

On buying said new laptop it forced me to create an account

But said laptop is now associated with an account and that account name regardless of what I do will not let me open the laptop

The issue is that I am being told to change passwords and that has no effect

Its driving me up the wall - why cant you allow an option of re-set on the machine

:)

williamwhawell, Sep 22, 2018

2. Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! I cannot access my laptop - :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Sep 23, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 23, 2018
  4. karyeowl Win User

I cannot access my laptop -

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

I cannot access my laptop -

1. I cannot access my laptop - - Similar Threads - cannot access laptop

2. I cannot access my account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot access my account.: I have screen time but cannot send requests, it says I have no wifi. I cannot restart without is saying somebody else is using my computer. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-account/9f1b3f3c-62cf-428a-9727-786bcd3cf570
  3. I cannot access my laptop. I cannot even give my PIN.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot access my laptop. I cannot even give my PIN.: I tried to acces my personal laptop, after a longer time, and I cannot write my acces PIN.<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-laptop-i-cannot-even-give-my/3c8919a6-7b01-4591-b3aa-4425103eb186
  4. I cannot access my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot access my laptop.: So, let's break this down.I log in to my laptop using my Microsoft account. However, recently, I wanted to switch to a user account on my laptop so I could still log in without internet access as it can be quite spotty on campus. So, when I went to create a user, Microsoft...
  5. I cannot access my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access my laptop.: So, let's break this down.I log in to my laptop using my Microsoft account. However, recently, I wanted to switch to a user account on my laptop so I could still log in without internet access as it can be quite spotty on campus. So, when I went to create a user, Microsoft...
  6. I cannot access my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access my laptop.: So, let's break this down.I login to my laptop using my microsoft account. However, recently, I wanted to switch to a user account on my laptop so I could still login without internet access as it can be quite spotty on campus. So, when i went to create a user, microsoft...
  7. I cannot access my USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot access my USB: When I go to the security tab in the properties of the USB, I click on Everyone but I am not able to edit its permissions e.g. Full control and modify I cannot fix this problem, pls help.I also have the new windows....
  8. I cannot access localhost on my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot access localhost on my Windows 10 laptop: I have uninstalled IIS and after rebooting reinstall IIS but I am unable to access localhost on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-localhost-on-my-windows-10-laptop/b7fb8b16-96e5-45b6-bb46-3b6f4849f618
  9. I cannot access my mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot access my mail: I must have touched a wrong button because I cannot access my mail my shortcut sign has also gone, have I somehow cancelled it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-mail/eb186274-4123-4688-aea4-5fb27b8fff53
  10. Cannot access my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access my laptop: Hello I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 and I havent had access to it in almost 4 years because I had thought I lost it. The other day I found it and I had tried signing into it and I had problems. its on the windows 10 update ( the update is complete). The problems are: 1) I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I cant access my new ideapad330