Windows 10: I cannot access my mail

Discus and support I cannot access my mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I must have touched a wrong button because I cannot access my mail my shortcut sign has also gone, have I somehow cancelled it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joewatson3, Dec 21, 2019.

1. I cannot access my mail

I must have touched a wrong button because I cannot access my mail my shortcut sign has also gone, have I somehow cancelled it

:)

joewatson3, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I cannot access my mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

I cannot access my mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

I cannot access my mail

1. I cannot access my mail - Similar Threads - cannot access mail

2. I cannot access my account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot access my account.: I have screen time but cannot send requests, it says I have no wifi. I cannot restart without is saying somebody else is using my computer. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-account/9f1b3f3c-62cf-428a-9727-786bcd3cf570
  3. I cannot access my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot access my laptop.: So, let's break this down.I log in to my laptop using my Microsoft account. However, recently, I wanted to switch to a user account on my laptop so I could still log in without internet access as it can be quite spotty on campus. So, when I went to create a user, Microsoft...
  4. I cannot access my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access my laptop.: So, let's break this down.I log in to my laptop using my Microsoft account. However, recently, I wanted to switch to a user account on my laptop so I could still log in without internet access as it can be quite spotty on campus. So, when I went to create a user, Microsoft...
  5. I cannot access my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access my laptop.: So, let's break this down.I login to my laptop using my microsoft account. However, recently, I wanted to switch to a user account on my laptop so I could still login without internet access as it can be quite spotty on campus. So, when i went to create a user, microsoft...
  6. I cannot access my USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot access my USB: When I go to the security tab in the properties of the USB, I click on Everyone but I am not able to edit its permissions e.g. Full control and modify I cannot fix this problem, pls help.I also have the new windows....
  7. Cannot access junk Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access junk Mail: I used to be able to check my junk mail for things that for some reason ended up there. Now i can't. When I click on the paperclip to access this screen, I click on JUNK MAIL and this is exactly what I get. No junk mail what so ever. That's is, that's all. I cannot see my...
  8. Cannot access correspondence in Mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot access correspondence in Mail app: I have a problem with my Mail and Calendar App because my correspondence got inaccessible. I tried to troubleshoot this problem on my own and went to the Settings. I found out that the App permissions for Email is set to Off and it has a grey color. I’ve resetted the App...
  9. I cannot access my laptop -

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot access my laptop -: I have a laptop that I use occasionally Sadly MS seems obsessed with you not being able to have one account - I have about 4 and trying to co-ordinate them all is impossible ( unlike in Apple where all my macs , mac min iphone and ipad play nicely ) On buying said new...
  10. Cannot access my Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access my Yahoo mail: Using windows 10, I have suddenly been unable to open my Yahoo mail. I can access the Yahoo.com website, SOMETIMES I can successfully sign into my Yahoo account and even preview my mail when clicking on "Mail". Other times I cannot even sign into the account. On the times I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot access gmail email