Windows 10: I cannot access One drive on Windows10

Discus and support I cannot access One drive on Windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot access one drive on Windows; changes to this and Dropbox and others; says modifications not allowed. Message so rapid, as usual, unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mike123456orb, Jan 29, 2019.

1. I cannot access One drive on Windows10

I cannot access one drive on Windows; changes to this and Dropbox and others; says modifications not allowed. Message so rapid, as usual, unable to read it completely but seems to bar all changes to dossiers (?)

:)

Mike123456orb, Jan 29, 2019
  2. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Unable to access Drives

Hi Suneel,

One of the reasons why you're unable to access your hard disk or an external hard drive is that these drives have been corrupted. For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Are you trying to access external hard drives or just partitioned drives on your PC?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

Just to make sure, kindly verify if your hard drive is reflected in your Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps listed below to check it:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type Device Manager.
    • Under Disk drives, kindly check if there's an error on the hard drive listed.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Jan 29, 2019
  4. I cannot access One drive on Windows10

little cat, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

I cannot access One drive on Windows10

1. I cannot access One drive on Windows10 - Similar Threads - cannot access drive

2. I cannot access my One Drive documents. HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access my One Drive documents. HELP!: I cannot access my files/documents in OneDrive - Personal in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-one-drive-documents-help/53349cf7-126c-40b4-b3c6-af8b331376b3
  3. I cannot access my One Drive documents. HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access my One Drive documents. HELP!: I cannot access my files/documents in OneDrive - Personal in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-one-drive-documents-help/53349cf7-126c-40b4-b3c6-af8b331376b3
  4. Changed windows10 to 11, cannot access wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed windows10 to 11, cannot access wifi: Changed windows10 to 11, cannot access wifi now. I reset and rebooted, no go. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-windows10-to-11-cannot-access-wifi/0db718e1-c77b-4617-b1b9-fc537a22040f
  5. Changed windows10 to 11, cannot access wifi

Changed windows10 to 11, cannot access wifi: Changed windows10 to 11, cannot access wifi now. I reset and rebooted, no go. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-windows10-to-11-cannot-access-wifi/0db718e1-c77b-4617-b1b9-fc537a22040f
  6. One Drive access

One Drive access: Using fully updated Windows 10 Pro, zipped files that are shared via a public link often require MS log on. Why? Non-zips do not. 174588
  7. Access to my One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to my One Drive: Hello, Since 1 day I cannot access to my OneDrive. the URL is not reachable anymore. https://kende-my.sharepoint.com/personal/z6205_office365svip_top/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx The access is impossible from all my devices. I change my password but it did not change...
  8. One Drive not accessible

One Drive not accessible: Cannot connect to One-Drive - keep receiving the message 'This username may be incorrect. Make sure you typed it correctly. Otherwise, contact your admin.'. I went through credential process to no avail. I can access one drive via my windows login, but not via Survey Monkey...
  9. Cannot access one specific folder on network drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access one specific folder on network drive: Thanks in advance for any help! I have an external drive Buffalo Model: HD-LXU3 hooked up to my Netgear R9000 router. On the drive I have about 7 folders. I shared these folders through the router software. I am able to access all the folders except 1 I have tried...
  10. one drive access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one drive access: Cannot access one drive says the password is wrong. The authenticator doesn't work for windows 10. Cannot update the password as it keeps going in circles, asking same questions over and over....