Windows 10: I cannot access the windows store, says to refresh screen

Discus and support I cannot access the windows store, says to refresh screen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hhen I try to access the windows store I get an error and says to refresh... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bobangel, Feb 23, 2019.

1. bobangel Win User

I cannot access the windows store, says to refresh screen

Hhen I try to access the windows store I get an error and says to refresh

:)

bobangel, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

window store not working

Hi,

What is the error message you get when you try to access Store ,Camera, Alarm ,Calculator apps?

I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• On the desktop screen, press
      Windows key and R to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 23, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Feb 23, 2019
  4. I cannot access the windows store, says to refresh screen

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

I cannot access the windows store, says to refresh screen

1. I cannot access the windows store, says to refresh screen - Similar Threads - cannot access store

2. I have internet access except windows says i don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have internet access except windows says i don't: I don't know why but since the 27th of November my computer is telling me that I don't have internet access even though I do and can use it normally. However, a few things do not work like checking for updates I'm guessing because it checks my network status. Onedrive gets...
  3. Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc: I'm having trouble with this badly. I had to do a reset of my computer and upon trying to connect to my wifi network, it keeps saying I'm secured but no internet access, however I am online. But because of this, I can't get access to Microsoft stores etc because it says I...
  4. After refreshing I cannot login to my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After refreshing I cannot login to my PC: We in our company have refreshed our PCs to HP elite with Windows 10. However we encountered an issue because when after some period of time they try to log in to their machines, it takes them long time...
  5. Cannot Access Windows Store and other apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Access Windows Store and other apps: I cannot access the Winodws 10 store or any other apps like news, sports, maps etc... 17743
  6. Cannot get access to the Windows store

Cannot get access to the Windows store: I cannot get access at all to the Windows store. I click on it's icon at the bottom of the screen, it shows a window containing the normal blue background and white windows shopping bag, and then it hangs. Sometime later (probably ten minutes or so) the application just shuts...
  7. Error says I don't have access

Error says I don't have access: I'm trying to install a program and each time I get an error message which says "IPersistFile::Save failed, code0x80070005. Access Denied" So I googled the code and is basically says that I have misconfigured system files and to download a repair tool which I can't get to...
  8. Blue Box says we cannot access your account.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Box says we cannot access your account.: Switched on computer weeks ago. Cortana/Edge installed without permission. Blue Box saying we cannot access account. File folders for Office 10 empty. Note saying laptop reset to Edge!!!. Apps gone. Unable to use Office and warned files would not be saved. No saved passwords,...
  9. Cannot do a REFRESH of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot do a REFRESH of Windows 10: Edited since original posting: I have since found that build 10586 was the W10 Insider Preview version, which continues to be updated in parallel with... build 10240, which is the RTM, or final retail version. Not sure how I ended up with the different versions as I backed...
  10. System says I can run Windows 10 but installer says I cannot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System says I can run Windows 10 but installer says I cannot.: Hello everyone. I'm having a slight problem downloading windows 10 on my computer. When I ran the installer, everything was fine and just as it was about to install, I got "You can't install Windows 10 because your processor doesn't support NX". Why would this happen if I...