Windows 10: i cannot access yahoo.com

Discus and support i cannot access yahoo.com in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why cant I access yahoo.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-yahoocom/28f1f9c5-8c7f-4456-8a58-e0369d3bd4bd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by foadFazel, Sep 5, 2019.

1. foadFazel Win User

i cannot access yahoo.com

why cant I access yahoo.com

:)

foadFazel, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Sep 5, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Yahoo email access fails after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi Jamie,

I realize that you are unable to access your Yahoo mail in Internet Explorer and Edge browsers, let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to clear cache and cookies of Microsoft edge and Internet Explorer browsers and check if you can access the Yahoo mail.

Delete Cache and Cookie from Edge.

• Click on the (…) symbol, then click on
      Settings.

• Locate and select Clear Browsing Data.

• Check the first six options and click on Clear Data.

Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

1. i cannot access yahoo.com - Similar Threads - cannot access yahoo

2. I cannot get into my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get into my yahoo account: Every time I try to log in to my Yahoo account, it keeps directing me to sign in again. No error messages. I don't know why but this just started. I can access it on my phone, just not my PC. I have the 2-step authenticator, and once I approve it from my phone, it just goes...
  3. Problem Accessing Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Accessing Yahoo Mail: I just bought a new desktop which included Windows 11 Home. I can't access my yahoo email thru windows 11 or Microsoft Outlook. I can't go direct to yahoo and access my mail.[Original Title: Mail]...
  4. Problem Accessing Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Accessing Yahoo Mail: I just bought a new desktop which included Windows 11 Home. I can't access my yahoo email thru windows 11 or Microsoft Outlook. I can't go direct to yahoo and access my mail.[Original Title: Mail]...
  5. Cannot access yahoo mail via Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access yahoo mail via Outlook 2010: Windows 10 Pro 1909, Outlook 2010, Yahoo full featured mail, no account key or 2-step verification enabled I have several yahoo mail (full featured) accounts and I have never been able to access them through Outlook 2010. No problems with web access thru any browser. Here...
  6. Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email: Using Edge and Chrome, I've been having problems reaching Yahoo and Yahoo email. In both, I get my login screen, then when I press next, I get a screen to enter my email address (again) and password on same screen. Sometimes I get in, other times it loops back to the latter...
  7. Suddenly I cannot access my yahoo mail, or even yohoo. com. And PC Matic will not load. I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly I cannot access my yahoo mail, or even yohoo. com. And PC Matic will not load. I...: Suddenly I cannot access my yahoo mail, or even yahoo. com. And PC Matic will not load. I can go anywhere else, weather, Ebay, amazon, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-i-cannot-access-my-yahoo-mail-or-even/26cecd59-d0f7-4cd9-88f3-99a7ce94b60a
  8. yahoo mail access

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    yahoo mail access: Can´t access yahoo mail anymore from this pc page is redirected to "https://guce.yahoo.com/" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/yahoo-mail-access/aa37f791-d0ea-41ae-970b-545725b912bd
  9. Cannot access my Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access my Yahoo mail: Using windows 10, I have suddenly been unable to open my Yahoo mail. I can access the Yahoo.com website, SOMETIMES I can successfully sign into my Yahoo account and even preview my mail when clicking on "Mail". Other times I cannot even sign into the account. On the times I...
  10. Cannot access Yahoo mail unless I delete history IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access Yahoo mail unless I delete history IE 11: Hello! I receive many e-mails in my Yahoo account every day since I am subscribed to many threads in this forum. Recently I noticed that I cannot access Yahoo mail. In Yahoo support they suggest deleting the browsing history. I did it and was able to access my e-mails...