Windows 10: I CANNOT ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AFTER RESETING MY SYSTEM

Discus and support I CANNOT ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AFTER RESETING MY SYSTEM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-activate-my-account-after-reseting-my/d0dce634-3b41-4f7b-96f7-9ae0f7fc182e" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbhishekAnjana, Feb 18, 2019.

1. I CANNOT ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AFTER RESETING MY SYSTEM

PLEASE HELP ME

:)

AbhishekAnjana, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 18, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 18, 2019
  4. I CANNOT ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AFTER RESETING MY SYSTEM

Error: "Your account has been disabled.Please see your system administrator" on Windows 10

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in logging in the operating system using Microsoft account. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to access Command Prompt in Windows Recovery Environment from there try to enable Built-in admin account and check if it helps.

Steps to access Command Prompt:

Hard reboot the system and check if you are able to access lock screen. If so, proceed with Step 2.

If not,

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:

• net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    6. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

[*]

[*]Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Now try to change the account settings using built-in admin account and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

I CANNOT ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AFTER RESETING MY SYSTEM

1. I CANNOT ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AFTER RESETING MY SYSTEM - Similar Threads - CANNOT ACTIVATE ACCOUNT

2. Will I lose my activation after reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I lose my activation after reset?: Hello, I recently brought an ASUS laptop. Then I turned on the GPU Ultimate mode overclocking ig but as soon as I turned it on and restarted the laptop I started to get the "debug menu". Can I reset my laptop using an bootable USB and not lose my windows activation?The image...
  3. Will I lose my activation after reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I lose my activation after reset?: Hello, I recently brought an ASUS laptop. Then I turned on the GPU Ultimate mode overclocking ig but as soon as I turned it on and restarted the laptop I started to get the "debug menu". Can I reset my laptop using an bootable USB and not lose my windows activation?The image...
  4. After resetting my pc I cannot log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After resetting my pc I cannot log in: I’ve had a lot of computer issues lately regarding windows and multiple kernel errors popping up the lag couple of days so I decided to reset my pc and wipe it completely. After this process was complete I tried to log in and I got an error saying “User Profile Service failed...
  5. After Factory resetting my pc I cannot sign into my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Factory resetting my pc I cannot sign into my account.: Whenever I try to sign in I am met with the error code: "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I have tried to open my pc in safe mode to troubleshoot but I am met with a black screen and have to turn off and turn my pc back on...
  6. After Factory resetting my pc I cannot sign into my account.

After Factory resetting my pc I cannot sign into my account.: Whenever I try to sign in I am met with the error code: "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I have tried to open my pc in safe mode to troubleshoot but I am met with a black screen and have to turn off and turn my pc back on...
  7. After Factory resetting my pc I cannot sign into my account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Cannot log into my account after reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into my account after reseting: I reset my laptop and after when I enter the my password for logging it shows following. I tried to logging using safe mode. But it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-into-my-account-after-reseting/058ae471-e0dc-4284-aee9-7fc06083a95b
  9. Cannot log into my account after reseting

Cannot log into my account after reseting: I reset my laptop and after when I enter the my password for logging it shows following. I tried to logging using safe mode. But it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-into-my-account-after-reseting/058ae471-e0dc-4284-aee9-7fc06083a95b
  10. Cannot log into my account after reseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade