Windows 10: I cannot activate my Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition! Please Help.

Discus and support I cannot activate my Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition! Please Help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to activate my Microsoft Flight Simulator, but it did not work. Now I can only play the 15 minute long free trial, and some of the missions are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by János Bánóczi-Ruof, Dec 28, 2018.

1. I cannot activate my Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition! Please Help.

I tried to activate my Microsoft Flight Simulator, but it did not work. Now I can only play the 15 minute long free trial, and some of the missions are longer than 15 minutes, so I cannot play them.

:)

János Bánóczi-Ruof, Dec 28, 2018
  2. DenisA187 Win User

MS Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

MS Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition will not work in Windows 10. Help please

DenisA187, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Stu##() Win User
    Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

I cannot get Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition to install! keep getting 1628 error message - it installed OK in Windows 8.1

Stu##(), Dec 28, 2018
  4. Daniguz90 Win User

I cannot activate my Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition! Please Help.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Delux Edition

I Just installed my Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Deluxe Edition in an alienware 17R, which I am having problems running this programs seems like my laptop does not have good graphics, Some already told to see if I have the last version DirectX and I
    have it update and also I did right click in the program and I went to troubleshoot compatibility, but it DID NOT HELP NOTHING, I am still having this FU problem, and know I have the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and this program is running without any problem
    older than the FsX, which is wear because some experts told me that Fs2004 wont run in windows10, AND I WANT TO USE THE FLIGHT SIMULATOR X NOT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2004, please any help

Daniguz90, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

I cannot activate my Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition! Please Help.

1. I cannot activate my Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition! Please Help. - Similar Threads - cannot activate Microsoft

2. Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition no date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition no date: Seemed to load and install OK on my Windows 10 PC saw scenery and aircraft files being copied but it didn't put an icon on my desktop so I can't run it maybe I missed ticking a box during intallationCan anybody help a young at heart 76 year old who has lost half his brain...
  3. Product key recovery for Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Product key recovery for Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe edition: Hello, I'm looking for a Product Key Recovery for Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe edition as I have had to move to Windows-10 and want to activate and have the CD and code on the disks but have misplaced the product key for this issue. What can I do to contact the...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe: Quando ele pediu para inserir o disco 2 ele continuo mas depois de 30 minutos ele disse para inserir o disco 2 de novo! Mensagen de Erro Do Setup do Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe: Please insert the disk labeled: FSX Disk 2 Se Dizerem Porcaria que nem ajuda eu vou...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator deluxe Edition: I have windows 10. I have tried 20 times to load program, but it will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-deluxe-edition/5c6e75f5-1821-43ec-8b9b-0caca812ef13
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition: I am trying to re-install flight simulator X after deleting the program from my SSD (I experienced several CTD while in simulation, there were no error messages. Program just stopped!). The installation seems to work perfectly, right up to completion and then I have the...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation: I have installed MSN Gold Flight X on a new computer, now I cant get access to the full version only Free Flight. When prompted I entered the product Key # exactly as it was listed on the package in order to activate now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program but...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition: Dear support, During activation of my FSX Deluxe Edition I got notified that I have reached the maximum amount of installs on my serial number. I was running FSX on a second computer as well. Therefore I have un-installed FSX on that computer and now want to install it on...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator x deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator x deluxe: I have flight simulator on my pc but it plays for 30 minutes and asks for activation but it does not bring up a screen to enter activation into. I have tried re-installing but it gives me error code 1628 and will not reinstall. I have tried every fix on the net but still no...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator X, Deluxe edition running Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator X, Deluxe edition running Windows 10.: Hi, i have just tried to install MS flight sim running Windows 10, after i was forced to restore which deleted my flight sim, but was running fine before, is there a patch or a fix for this issue as i am now the owner of a Microsoft game, which Microsoft has stopped it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Flight Simulator Delux Edition Help

2. reinstallin fsx deluxe edition and it will not activate