Windows 10: I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...

Discus and support I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license is for windows 10 Home. What can I do now to activate my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Patricia Huang, Jan 18, 2023.

1. I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...

I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license is for windows 10 Home. What can I do now to activate my windows?

:)

Patricia Huang, Jan 18, 2023

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 18, 2023
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 18, 2023
  4. r.h.p Win User

I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 18, 2023
Thema:

I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...

1. I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license... - Similar Threads - cannot activate installed

2. my pc windows 10 pro was not active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc windows 10 pro was not active: pc windows 10 pro was not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-pro-was-not-active/ada978da-21ed-4550-8d6c-491777d06946
  3. my pc windows 10 pro was not active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc windows 10 pro was not active: pc windows 10 pro was not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-pro-was-not-active/ada978da-21ed-4550-8d6c-491777d06946
  4. I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...: Dear Friends, hello.The server of Microsoft does not activate my Box version of windows 10 Pro -64. The point is that three times I bought motherboards Gigabyte B450-DS3H, Asus B450-Tuf Gaming B450M-Pro-II, and now ITX board - Asus A320I-K/CSM during short period of time 2...
  5. I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...: Dear Friends, hello.The server of Microsoft does not activate my Box version of windows 10 Pro -64. The point is that three times I bought motherboards Gigabyte B450-DS3H, Asus B450-Tuf Gaming B450M-Pro-II, and now ITX board - Asus A320I-K/CSM during short period of time 2...
  6. I cannot activate the box version Windows 10 Pro on my new Mini-ITX PC? That's because of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...: I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license is for windows 10 Home. What can I do now to activate my windows?...
  8. I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...

I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license...: I cannot activate my Windows because my pc is installed with windows 10 Pro but my license is for windows 10 Home. What can I do now to activate my windows?...
  9. Activating my pc with a windows 10 pro license on a not activated windows 10 home

Activating my pc with a windows 10 pro license on a not activated windows 10 home: I got a new computer with not activated windows and i wanted to buy windows later. But then i realised that on my old pc i had a windows 10 pro digital license connected to my account. I tried to use it but it said its a different version than the one i have installed. What...
  10. I cannot activate my windows 10 pro.

I cannot activate my windows 10 pro.: When I bought my device, the Windows that I paid for came all set up and activated with their product key. Now that company has went bankrupt and suddenly my device cant connect to the company server that supplied the product key for this Windows that I use. How can I obtain...