Windows 10: I cannot activate my window's key

Discus and support I cannot activate my window's key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have finally gotten my windows activation key but i cannot activate it. it's showing me an error message which states that i have to connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbimboluOkunowo, Dec 27, 2018.

1. I cannot activate my window's key

I have finally gotten my windows activation key but i cannot activate it. it's showing me an error message which states that i have to connect to my organiztion's server. i don't know what to do please help

:)

AbimboluOkunowo, Dec 27, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Dec 27, 2018
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Dec 27, 2018
  4. erixx Win User

I cannot activate my window's key

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

yeah, just don't forget that MCE gives you a new Windows key.... I had activation errors untill I entered the MCE key....

erixx, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

I cannot activate my window's key

1. I cannot activate my window's key - Similar Threads - cannot activate window's

2. i lose my windows activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i lose my windows activation key: can you please hellp me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lose-my-windows-activation-key/f376b08e-7337-422b-a52c-c8378dd44b25
  3. My windows is not activated, troubleshooter cannot find the isssue, and I cannot activate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is not activated, troubleshooter cannot find the isssue, and I cannot activate...: Windows 10 Pro is not activated because it cannot connect to my orgnaisation's activation server. This is a personal computer and I have no idea who the organisation would be. Error code: 0x8007007BThe troubleshooter is unable to find anything. I cannot find who the...
  4. My windows is not activated, troubleshooter cannot find the isssue, and I cannot activate...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows is not activated, troubleshooter cannot find the isssue, and I cannot activate...: Windows 10 Pro is not activated because it cannot connect to my orgnaisation's activation server. This is a personal computer and I have no idea who the organisation would be. Error code: 0x8007007BThe troubleshooter is unable to find anything. I cannot find who the...
  5. My windows is not activated, troubleshooter cannot find the isssue, and I cannot activate...

6. cannot activate windows licensed key

cannot activate windows licensed key: cannot activate windows licensed key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-licensed-key/51203cf8-b91d-4635-863a-e729c98577a3
  7. cannot activate windows licensed key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot activate windows licensed key: cannot activate windows licensed key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-licensed-key/51203cf8-b91d-4635-863a-e729c98577a3
  8. I cannot find product key to activate window 10

I cannot find product key to activate window 10: I recently just bought a brand new Cyberpowerpc from bestbuy. The pc ask me to activate window 10 and enter the product key. I cannot find any product key in the pc box or in the system. What should I do?...
  9. windows10 product key ...my divece cannot active windows

windows10 product key ...my divece cannot active windows: plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-product-key-my-divece-cannot-active/00838384-e9ab-4b45-9577-d72f157638f2
  10. Cannot Activate Windows With Either Key.

Cannot Activate Windows With Either Key.: My girlfriend who went from build 9926 to 10041 is no longer activated. neither of the two product key work (Neither Pro Or Enterprise).. i have even tried having her attempt to use command prompt for manual activation but nothing works.. Im thinking i could try Microsoft...